Chapter One

Chapter Song: Therapy- All Time Low

(I have an 8tracks for this fanfic- My user: lovely-luke Mix: Harsh. I recommend you listen :)

Andy

"Bye mom," I say as I exit the house

"Bye sweetie! Be safe!" My mom yells after me as I make my way to the car.

"Yeah whatever." I return. I know she will be upset with my response, yet I don't care all that much. I get in the car and start driving to my only friends house, Riley. I don't understand our friendship that much considering she's the brightest and most fun person to be around. Whereas I am pretty sinister, grouchy and just a bitch, to be honest. I'm not sure how she deals with me.

Either way I should be thankful for her friendship, because otherwise I would probably be sitting in my room half of the time. I also should be thankful for her rich dad, because for my birthday she was able to score my favorite bands tickets. Tonight we will be seeing All Time Low in concert, and it's pretty much the best day of my life; not that I would actually say that out loud.

Half way to her house, I'm kind of regretting this decision. I don't do well with crowds or people getting close to me. But the pros of being in the same room as the best band ever outweighs my doubts.

I arrive to Riley's house right on time, 6:30 on the dot. Of course she is at least 10 minutes late, not that I'm surprised or anything. She finally arrives in all her glory, curled hair, short shorts and a dark pink tank top. Her usual apparel.

"Andrea, darling, looking dashing as ever!" Riley exclaims as she enters my car. I have my combat boots black skinnies and an All Time Low cut off on, this is what I wear everyday. I don't get her excitement. "You know, I've always been jealous of your hair, it's so pretty."

"Thanks, nice to see you too. And please call me Andy, Andrea is so girly. Now if you don't mind I would like to get the move on, I don't want to miss it" My hair goes just past my chest, and its naturally curly and horrible to deal with. Yet I do enjoy it sometimes. I recently dyed it a dark red, compared to a light brown I used to have.

"Cranky as usual! You should be glad I love you, Andy. I think it's your hair, ever since you've dyed it, you've been even more a drama queen." She replies.

"Yeah, yeah." I say. I then proceed to turn up All Time Low, Don't Panic even higher than before, hoping to stop the talking.

Riley turns the music down of course, "Are you excited?! You're going to be seeing your favorite band! I hope we get towards the front that would be so awesome! I have come to like them too, thanks to you. How are you wearing those skinny jeans by the way? It's so hot."

She tends to ramble on I cut her off before she could say something else, "I won't be going into the mosh pit sorry to dampen the mood, I hate crowds."

"You hate everything!," She expresses "The only thing you don't hate is this band and those skinny jeans, which I still don't know how you are wearing!"

"I've been living in Australia since I was four, and wearing black jeans since I was ten, I'm pretty used to it." I reply with a fake smile.

"Whatever! I just want you to have a good time for once, I think this will help, hopefully anyways, I'm not even sure." She says.

"It will be fun, thank you again for these tickets, by the way." I say truthfully, "We are here"

We pull up to the venue, it looks huge. I've never been here, Riley has with her other friends, to see some boy band or something, she said its awesome. I take her word for it. Riley squeals as she gets out of the car and pulls my arm and we go to the door.