20.

After one last long kiss I moved so I was beside Theo on the floor. His arm instantly wrapped around me and curled me into his side. I felt so warm and protected in his muscular arms that I never wanted to leave them.

Theo's chin was resting on my head and my face was pressed into his chest which still smelt of the crisp cologne that I couldn't help but feel attracted to.

Five minutes passed in a comfortable silence when I felt something wet on my big toe. I jumped out of Theo's arms with a shriek. There was an instant loss of heat and I inwardly pouted.

"What?! What is it??" Theo grabbed my shoulders and checked all my face and limbs for injuries.

That's when I looked down to my feet and saw Gracie sitting with a completely innocent look on her adorably furry face.

A chuckle escaped my lips before I turned back to Theo. His facial features screamed confused and that only made me laugh more. "I'm okay. I promise. I just didn't expect Gracie to be licking my toes, so it scared me a little bit."

I reassured him by bringing my left hand up to his face and smiling. A smile of his own returned.

I glanced up at the time on the microwave clock. It was almost one in the morning.

"It's pretty late. We should probably get some real sleep in our real beds. What do you think?" I asked him.

"Yeah that actually sounds like a good plan." He nodded before I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

We both clambered up and I caught his hand in mine to keep my balance before I led him off to his room.

Theo was sobering up quicker than I knew was even possible, but he still was a little disoriented so I knew I should still offer some assistance.

It took lots of convincing to get Theo to lay down, but he eventually did after I promised to make him breakfast in the morning.

"I'm gonna get you some water, Theo. Stay here, okay?"

He just nodded back and I went off to get it.

I open the cabinet and grab a glass before filling it with water. I made sure to get some headache medicine for in the morning.

I went back into Theo's room and quietly set the cup and pills onto his bedside table.

"Did you know...they say another cure for a hangover is sex?" I could practically hear his smirk beside me.

I went over to his bed and sat on the edge beside him.

"I did hear that," I stated. "but I heard there's an even better cure than that."

"Oh yeah? And what's that, doc?"

I looked over to him and he was simpering at me. It was hard not to notice he had taken his shirt off since I had left the first time with his insanely tan abdomen muscles out for show.

Nope. Just look away, Mya.

I chuckled. "Goodnight, Theo." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek before getting up.

I was extremely tired and nothing sounded better than my head hitting the pillow. I was about to leave to go to my room and I was only made it one step from the bed when Theo's hand gently latched around my wrist. I turned back around and saw him looking up at me.

"Theo?"

"Please sleep in here with me, Mya?" He pleaded with desperation thick in his voice. It was something you didn't often hear come from Theo's lips and it made me really want to stay.