One

"Mom im ho- eh?" I turned the doorknob to realised that it isn't locked. "Did mom forgot to lock it?" i asked myself and stepped inside to my house. "Mom?" i shouted, calling her but no answer.

I put down my bag and went to the nearest mirror on the wall in the living room. "Ugh!" I hold up my hair and saw some of the end still sticking together. "That freaking taehyung" i groaned and decided to take a bath to clean myself and clean my fcked up hair.

Once i have done, i wore my white hoodie and black tight for night wears, dont judge me. I walked out from my room, still no sign of mom eventhough it's 7p.m already.

"Maybe she went out with her friends again" I sighed and threw myself on the couch. I hold upnthe remote to turn on the tv but i saw a note sticking on the screen.

"What the..?" i stood up and walked to the tv then pulled it out.

Dear Lieun, im sorry i can take it anymore. They keep asking me about money, money and money!

"Well that's your fault though.. is this a suicidal note?"

So i decide to run away and won't be living there anymore. I hope you are fine now as well. Tonight they will come again, im sorry but i can help you. I will give you three choices. First, go find a job and gain money even that is unlogic since they will come tonight. Second, marry a rich kid and third, run!

"Seriously mom?!" I shouted and hold my head. "Why is she so..ergh" I hold myself to not curse on her.

I looked around and back to my handwatch. It's almost 7.30p.m, i need to start packing now!

I ran to take my bag and put everything important inside. I put my books in my school bag and grabbed my phone, wallet and else.

I wore my black cap and sneakers then ready to go out when someone knocked real hard on my door. He even turned the doorknob harshly too.

I peeked into the hole and saw two big, tanned with fierce expression men.

"Shit!" i cursed under my breath and looked for another escape way. I saw the window and decided to just jump from there since it's not too high.

When i was about to do it, one of them saw me and shouted. I was shocked and jumped with unstable position. My right leg hurt because i fell on the ground and it's injured now.

They began to chase after me and i didn't give up which i ran all i might eventhough my leg has started to bleeding.

"Damn it just stop! Im not even her real daughter! she is just my stepmom!" i shouted but theybwon't listen. I tried to hide, but they found me. I tried to disappear from their sight, but they saw me.

I wanted to call the cops but my phone died and i dont have the time to put the coins into the public phone and dialed the emergency number. Gosh!

Because of them, now we are at the street where not too many people used since there are many people without home stay there.

I shouted for help but no one will help me. I think they are done with their life as they pulled their ripped off blanket to cover them up.

Suddenly i saw someone walking in the dark, alone. He dressed up nicely, maybe he is not one of the homeless people. I ran to him immdiately, making him stopped.

"Please, do u have a phone? please call the cops. They are chasing after me--" I stopped talking when realised who is it. I stepped backward but he hold my hand, i was still facing him.

"Let me go Taehyung!" i shouted but his grip becomes tightened. "Auch it's hurt you--" He took out a gun and pointed to my head. My eyes widened right away and begged him to not do anything to me since he used to.

How can he has a gun?!

I shutted my eyes tight, tears fell down on my cheeks. Somehow i gave up and waited for the bullet to pierce into me. But.. it didn't.

As soon as i heard the gun shot, i heard someone fell on the cold ground behind me. I turned my head a bit and saw the earlier man was dying on the floor. I turned my body, without him letting my arm go. The other man ran away because he didn't expect this to be happen, same with me.

Taehyung once again shot him to make him completely die. A bit blood splashed to my face. My whole body was trembling, it's my first time to experience those things. I froze there, didn't shout, didn't speak only tears drop by drop fell.

He still was holding my arm. "He deserves that" Taehyung spoke in calm way. Im afraid with him. Im afraid with Taehyung.

How could he shoot the man just like that? Doesn't he has any mercy? I dont know Taehyung could go this far. What i know about him, he used to bully me at school without any logic reason.

He will just splash me with water, shake a can of soda without me knowing it, pull my hair and else. But what is this?

He just killed a person.. he is a killer.