t w e l v e

"I actually have a lot of things for you to do." The Don declares to me.

"As long as it doesn't includes touching." I mumble.

"What did you say?" The Don frowns.

"Nothing." I reply bitting my lips afterwards. I swear my mouth will cause the death of me.

The Don moves and hold his hand together in his lap, showing me his massive rings. I cringe when the memories of it inside of me runs to my mind. That massive and scary hands were inside me. The thought makes me shiver.

"Your mouth I swear–" He says shaking his head."'– I will teach it a lesson someday." He says and bites his lip while giving me this wicked stare. My skin starts to crawl from his threat and he seems to enjoy my reaction by the smug look on his face.

"The things I can make you do with your mouth." He says again taunting me. All the blood goes to my face from his scandalous innuendoes. My mind quickly scans some ideas to change the topic to divert his impending wicked plan.

"D-did you find the one responsible for the attack?" I ask him, hoping this change of topic will clear his dirty mind.

"Trying to change the topic huh?" He smirks, catching my plan.

"But to answer your question - No, my trackers are still looking for him and I swear as soon as we catch him I'll make that fucki.ng person pay." He growls.

I'm positive he means to torture that person to death.

"Don't you think a trial should be given first?" I ask without thinking as I try to make this conversation longer.

I guess I asked the wrong question when the Don's face becomes grim.

"A trial? Of all people you say that, when you just witnessed how that fuckin.g asshole tried to kill me!" He barks. Oh shit his good mood is going downhill.

"B-but it's in the law! Everyone deserves to undergo a trial no matter how grave their offense are." I try to explain. I flinch when he smacks his palm in the table between us.

"I make the damn law!" He growls. I swear he's acting like a sour kid when I pointed his mistake.

"But–"

"Stop!" He cuts me then points his finger to me.

"You. In my room now." He orders with a spine chilling calm voice.

How can his mood changes so fast? I know his temper isn't his best attributes but still it doesn't make sense that every small things that doesn't goes his way he makes it a big deal.

How did my day turn into this?

***

"Come here." He orders me. My heart pounds erratically in my chest. I know he will punish me.

"Don't make me say it again twice Lisa." He says with annoyance.

I slowly approach him with my eyes on the floor. Memories of him punishing me runs in my mind and I swear the bile in my stomach is rising.

"Hurry." He barks making me hasten my steps toward him. As soon as I'm in an arm distance from him, he grabs my arms and yanks me and I find myself standing in between his legs.

"I think I'm losing my touch Lisa. I know granting you freedom to talk back to me will lead to this. You need to control your damn mouth."

Yeah, I think that should apply more to you.

"So I need to teach you a lesson woman. You need to learn who takes the shots here. Bend on my lap." He barks.

What?