52 -3x08

Eira had fallen asleep again talking to Klaus. It was now morning and she was eating breakfast before going to school. Her phone was on the counter and she watched it like it was a temptation. It was.

     Klaus was in her mind now and he wasn't leaving anytime soon. She didn't really want him to. She yearned to talk to him again even though they only spoke hours ago.

   Eira grabbed the phone and held it. She thought for a moment before she let her impulse take over. She called Klaus.

      "I'm starting to think you're obsessed with me, love," Klaus answered on the first ring. Just the sound of his voice made her heart jump.

     "I just wanted someone to talk to," she lied. She only wanted to talk to him.

      "And what did you want to talk about?" Klaus asked.

      "Anything," Eira answered, dreamily, and Klaus chuckled.

      "Then talk about anything," Klaus stated, just wanting to listen to her voice.

      "You make me smile a lot," Eira blurted out the first thing that came to her mind.

       Klaus smirked and then thought,"I wish I could see you smile."

      Eira blushed and bit her lip,"When you come back here, I promise you'll see me smile."

     Rebekah came into the kitchen and signaled for Eira to follow her as they were leaving for a school. Rebekah gave her an odd look, wondering why she was talking to her brother. Eira followed Rebekah to the door while talking to him.

   "I have to go," Eira sighed but then she smiled. "I'll call you later."

     "I'll be waiting for when you do," Klaus smiled and she hung up.

    She got in the passenger seat of the car outside with a huge smile on her face and Rebekah looked at her.

   "Since when do you talk to my brother?" she questioned.

     "Since two nights ago," Eira answered, still in a daze.

Rebekah shook her head,"You're so taken with him."

____________

      Elena, Damon, and Alaric were looking at the drawings on the wall of the cave that Mason showed Damon. Elena wondered why Eira wasn't with Damon since she usually was always with one of her brothers.

    "Where's Eira?" Elena questioned, looking at Damon.

    "I didn't want to bring her here. I've been hearing little snippets of phone calls between her and Klaus."

   "She's talking to Klaus?" Elena gasped, shocked.

   Damon nodded,"Yep, she's in cahoots with the enemy."

    "I hate it," Damon groaned.

    ______________

    It was after school and Rebekah had cheerleading practice. Eira waited for her and Elena stopped by and wanted to know more about the history of the Originals. Elena threatened Rebekah with the knowledge that they were going to wake Mikael.