Stormy Nights

It was currently 6pm and you were staying at Jacobs's house for a week and the sky was a very dark grey.

"Hey Baby Girl." Jacob says coming up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hey Jbob." You say not breaking your attention to the sky.

"You should come inside, they just put up a tornado warning." He said kissing your shoulder.

Of course you have no say and he picks you up bridal style and just carries you in. "I can walk just FYI." You said when he put you on the couch.

"Awww is someone grumpy." He pouted. "I'm gonna go take a shower." You say getting up and running up the stairs.

When you get up there you turn on the water and let it run to make the water warm. Then you get out of all of your clothes and step in.

The water was super nice against your shoulders and you finally relaxed for the first time in weeks.

As you are scrubbing the bubbly soap through your hair the light suddenly turns off causing you to scream.

"I'm coming baby girl don't worry." Jacob says his voice growing as he is running up the stairs. He quickly grabs two candles from the medicine cabinet and lights them.

"Thanks Babe, can you stay in here because I don't want to be up here alone anymore.." You say with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, can I hop in the shower with you cause I smell." He said mimicking your face that you had. You nod your head yes then go back to scrubbing you hair.

He quickly stripped down and took out his lip ring so it wouldn't turn. Then he gets in.

"You are so beautiful you know that right?" He says looking you up and down. The blush quickly ran up your cheeks causing him to smile.

He then turned you around towards the water and started to massage your shoulder in the spot you had a knot in.

"Dang babe your tense." He says going over a knot in your neck. "Yeah I have been stressed about school a lot lately." You said.

"Well it looks like you aren't going to school tomorrow." He laughed. The room was filled with silence after that.

You quickly grabbed Jacob's soap and put it in his hair and started scrubbing. After you were done with his hair you washed out the conditioner in yours.

15 minutes after you got out of the shower the tornado sirens went off. "Are you Fucking  kidding me." You screamed.

Luckily you have a cement brick basement which had a cement floor so you both had a great tornado shelter down there.

You quickly grab a bunch of pillows and run down there and Jacob comes down behind you with a bunch of blankets.

"Stay here okay?" He said kissing your cheek and running back upstairs. You watch him run up then go put your pillows in your room and Jacob's pillows in his.

"Baby girl I'm back." Jacob yelled. "I had to go and get the big candy bag because I forgot to put it down here the other day." He said OUT of breath.

After awhile of you and Jacob cuddling on the couch in the shelter you decided you wanted to go to bed. You walk into your room and get all comfortable but then the thunder gets super loud scaring the crap out of you.

Jacob comes into your room about 5 seconds(a/n- of summer ;-) ) later and sees you with your head covered. Next thing you know he is lifting up your head and sitting down where your pillow was.

"Just relax babe I got you." He says playing with your hair. "I love you Jacob." This was the first time you had said that to him.

A smile quickly formed on his face. He kissed the side of your head then said these words back to you. "I love you too (y/n)."

The darkness quickly consumes you while a smile forms on your face.

***

A/n-Welp....I woke up late today sooooooo yeah....Hope y'all enjoyed this update. Please tell me if there are any mistakes in this. Don't forget to vote!! Don't be a silent reader. Love you my smol beans.