Note

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I let you guys get your hopes up on another update but I just really wanted to let you guys know that tomorrow I'm going to another city with my school and my ex-best friend is going to be with me.

When we broke off our friendship she has constantly kept bugging me and annoying me and we fight almost every month because well she's a fucking bitch but also that the reason I'm going to another city with the school is for a national race. In other words I'm going for track competing with fast runner or sprinters from other schools that came from different cities.

I just need your support because I'm mostly going to get 0 sleep because I would be so worried but if you guys have any advice then please let me know and just hope or pray for me that I secure at least a position in this race and if I do I'll happily have another chapter update.

So let's just hope I win because I'm getting those weird stomach feelings In which you feel like there are insects or bugs flying around in your stomach and it's sort of tickling and sort of making you nervous. I'm making no sense but I'm pretty sure you guys have gotten this feeling before.

Well let's just hope for the best and hope that my ex-bestfriend dies while running. Amen.

Love

PossessionPossessed