TOD #Official

Aya's POV...

It's been a month and damn! Being a Rajinshuu isn't fun. They take on S-class jobs nonstop. Not that I can't do it. It's just that I wanna rest sometimes.

A month of Laxus is like hell. He's too bossy! He often neglects us and does things on his own.

Yea man! We're a team.

He gets on my nerves because I'm the center of his anger. Well, I'm trying my best to get along with him. But one day, when I get tired of him, I swear I would take the life out of him. A little brutal but that's how I feel. I know, deep inside there might be a .01% chance that he's good, that's why I try my best not to give up.

Besides, Evergreen and Bickslow are like my besties. Both are really kind and I love them.

Freed is always on Laxus' side...

Obsessed may be an understatement. He's freakingly in love with him!!

Well, I don't see why not. Laxus is really handsome and super hot.
Sht! Scratch that.

Yea. He's dreamy until he opens his mouth!

"Aya behind you!!!" Bickslow yelled.

Shit! Why do I always space out?

I saw an orb of light approaching. I closed my eyes waiting to get hit but it didn't happen. When I opened my eyes my favorite dreamy hot boss is frowning at me. I got up when I realized that I was on his arms.

"Concentrate Emo!" he said coldly.

Yea! He calls me Emo!

"Fine! Sparky!"

He shot a death glare at me and I stuck my tongue out.

No baby! Not really scared of you.

"Enough of that lovebirds!" Evergreen chuckled.

"We're not!!!" we both yelled.

"Time for our signature move." Freed added.

The five of us formed a circle.

"Fairy bomb: Gremlin!!!"

"My babies! Victory formation!"

"Dark ecriture: Pain!"

"Life dragon secret art! Merge!" I combined our magic.

"Raging bolt!" Laxus powered up the attack and hit the enemy.

He died instantly!

Yea! Nothing beats our unison raid.

After claiming the reward we decided to go home.

We earned 500,000 jewels each. Yaaay! Perk of being a Rajinshuu, I earn double now.

We reached the train and Freed created a rune preventing Laxus and I from getting motion sickness.

"Guys, why don't we stop at a restaurant or something? I'm hungry." I said.

"Sure!" Ever exclaimed.

"Why not?" Bickslow replied, "Lets reward ourselves a sumptous meal tonight."

"I'll pass." Laxus said coldly.

"If Laxus will pass, then I will too." Freed replied eagerly.

"Come on guys! My treat! It's kinda my birthday..." I said fidgeting. "This was the exact day that Gildarts found me."

"You don't have a birthday Emo! You don't even know yourself." Laxus replied.

"I know. It won't hurt to celebrate something right?"

"Still, you're someone who has no identity so there's nothing to celebrate. You're no special either, I just saved your ass back there...again!"

Well he did save me a couple of times now...

"I agree with Laxus. You should be able to protect yourself! You're a Rajinshuu. Don't drag our name down!"

I bit my lip in embarassment. Damn! I just want to disappear! This guy isn't a person. He's an effin monster.

When we reached Fiore, I started walking fastly. I left them behind and rushed to my apartment.

I soaked myself in the bathtub; washing away Laxus' and Freed's insults... if it was possible to do so...