23| Genesis

Genesis: the ability to be able to create lesser beings from your own body.

Updating a lil earlier cuz I might not be able to update next week ))):

Pls read the A/N at the end of the chapters, they usually help in telling you whether or not Harry is being genuine in each chapter.

Enjoy xx

t.m

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

"Oh my god."

I held up a hand to my parted lips, wide eyes studying the drawings of myself nude on the couch that Harry did. Harry squeezed my naked waist from behind me, pressing a kiss to my bare shoulder as I continued to examine the drawings. I was seated between his legs, his hard chest pressing against my back as his strong arms held me to him, tucking his chin into the dip of my shoulder as he gazed at the drawings in my hands as well.

"Do you like them?" he asked me lowly, his voice extra raspy and several octaves lower due to his morning state.

It was the weekend. Last night, Harry had come over and apologized sincerely for leaving yesterday morning. I never thought too much about it, realizing that we weren't properly together so I wasn't entirely sure on whether I could nag him about it or not so I chose to ignore it. But he obviously thought it bothered me, and it did, to a certain extent. Oh well, at least we were over the problem. Harry stayed this morning, fulfilling his promises that he whispered against my lips while burying himself into me last night.

"They're incredible, Harry," I told him honestly, skimming the drawing with my finger. "I look...sexy."

"You are sexy, darling," he murmured into my ear, tugging on my ear lobe with his teeth. "Sexy, beautiful, exquisite..."

"Harry," I pressed my lips to suppress a smile at his compliments, feeling him grin against my skin and press a firm kiss to my cheek, squeezing my body at the same time.

"Sage," he said back, caressing the skin of my stomach as I leaned back into him. "You're cute as hell."

"What?" I laughed with a questioning gaze.

"It's true! Especially when you pout," he retorted, face close to mine so he could lean forwards and bite down on my lower lip. "I love your lips," he groaned, letting go of my bottom lip, which popped back into place.

"Hmm really?" I whispered softly with a smirk, feeling his lips travel across my jawline.

"Mhmm, especially when they're wrapped around my cock."

I snorted at his words, before my jaw slackened when he bit down on the skin of my neck, hand moving up to grab my breast and give it a gentle squeeze. As his lips continued its gentle assault on the skin of my neck, leaving tiny spots of discoloration on my dark skin, I moaned deeply. My hand moved up to grip the nape of his neck blindly, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as my head lolled to the side.

Just as he bit the skin of my neck harshly, I grabbed his golden cross necklace by accident. Suddenly, a vibration-like sensation spread throughout my hand as I jolted in his lap, retracting my hand immediately. Harry lifted his head from where it was buried near my neck as he frowned lightly, hand letting go of my breast and held my waist instead.

"You okay?" he asked me in concern, attentive green eyes gazing at me as I shot him a shaky smile, nodding immediately.

"I'm fine, you just bit down too hard," I lied, dropping my hand to my lap where I rubbed it slowly as Harry's frowned deepened. He pulled back my hair from my neck, examining the exact spot where he had bitten into my skin and chuckled