Tears and New Friends.

HEY Y'ALL. I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I HAVE A NEW PART FOR Y'ALL.
I am working my behind off to get this out for y'all. This marks a new section of the story. There will be some of my cuteness of course!! But we are gonna get to know Livvy more, grow up the boys and just generally be on an adventure.

  *********************************** 
Jerome awoke to a knocking on his bedroom door. When he opened it he was greeted by an awkward JJ panting Olivia on the shoulder. Olivia clearly had been crying and was currently fighting tears.
Jerome looked at JJ who merely shrugged and looked confused. 

"Hey..."Jerome reached his hand out to Olivia.

She looked up, visibly shaking and choking back tears.

Jerome instantly pulled her into his chest. "Shhhhh it's ok. Breathe Livvy."

JJ looked at her and pointed while mouthing, "That's her?!?"

Jerome glared and shut the door in JJ's face.

JJ pouted for a minute then raced into living room where Josh and Simon still slept. He picked up Tobi and tucked him into the nest on the floor, which had seemed to become a permanent installation. Then he flopped onto the new couple and cuddled them. "HIIIIIIII!!!!" He shouted.

Simon, barely awake, slammed a hand over JJ's mouth. "I will kill you if you wake Harry."

"Go away. You're heavy," Josh unceremoniously pushed JJ of them and to the floor.

JJ whines, "Love meeeeeee."

Simon sat up fully awake. "JJ!!! You're here!!" He tumbled to the floor and hugged his best friend. "I missed you!!!"

"Oh sure, nearly kill me then claim you missed me. Asshole,"JJ pouts for a couple seconds before returning the hug. "I missed you too."

Preston toddles over to the hug and giggles as he worms his way between the two "adults." He pushes on Simon's face, "Me friend. Get own."

Simon laughs, "You're friendly today aren't you?"

JJ giggles, "We are breakfast buddy's now." He takes the tot and hugs him.

"You are!!!" Simon tickles Preston's tummy.

Preston coos and bats at Simon's hands. Josh stands ups in a panic, holding Harry. "Where's Tobi!!! He was sleeping with us where is he now!!!

The giggly brown haired boy pops up from the nest. His little fingers wiggle at Josh. He runs over to Josh and hugs his legs. Josh breathes a sigh of relief and strokes Tobi's head. "Be careful sweetheart. You made Joshy very worried."

The little boy looks up with confused eyes.

Harry starts to fuss and kick. Simon stands up and takes the fussy little thing from Josh. "Hungry boggy? Let's get you food ok?" He rocks him as he walks to the kitchen.

Josh strokes Tobi's head as he picks him up. "Breakfast for you too!!"

  ***********************************
I hope y'all enjoyed!! Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas you know what to do!!!

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE