Chapter IV - Operation Pay Back

"You guys suck! Why are we watching this movie again?" complains Penny as she throws some popcorn on my head.

"Hey, Reese voted for this movie too," I argue, flicking some popcorn back at her. 

For someone so sassy and looks so tough, Penny's a scaredy-cat when it comes to horror films. Reese who's always looking like a sweet Disney princess can't seem to get enough of them. I'm stuck in between them.

It's Saturday evening and we are currently watching Annabelle on Netflix in my bedroom and Penny is hiding behind a big pillow on her lap. 

Mom and dad are still at the store and Autumn is out with her friends.

"Come on Penny, it's not that scary," defends Reese, shoving a big scoop of Ben and Jerry's in her mouth. 

We have an empty tub of Cherry Garcia already sitting between us on the floor and now we're working on a new one. Thank goddess for our high metabolism.

Penny scowls and throws another handful of popcorn onto our heads. Reese giggles and picks another bowl to empty it over Penny's.

"You are so helping me cleaning my room before you go tonight," I warn them laughing, throwing more popcorn at the both of them. 

All of a sudden I feel it again. 

"GenGen, what's happening?" asks Reese in alarm as I writhe in pain. 

"Nothing," I gasp. Oh no, I don't want them to see this.

"Should I call your mom?" asks Penny, panicking.

"NOOO...no," I yell, clutching my stomach. "Don't.. tell my mom," I choke out. Tears starting to run down my cheeks. 

"What's wrong? What's happening?" asks Penny again.

"I think I know what's happening," answers Reese, gripping my hands on my stomach. "That manwhore Logan is doing the nasty with some slut," she continues coldly.

Penny lets out a string of curses. 

The pain is excruciating. I think I passed out after a while. Thank Goddess for that.

When I open my eyes again, Reese and Penny are still there. Reese is still holding my hand tightly in hers with tears on her face. Penny is fuming and walking around the room as if she wanted to kill someone.

"Hey, you're still here," I smile, feeling exhausted.

They both snap their heads to look at me. Penny looks totally pissed and Reese looks at me with sadness, pity and also some anger. I don't think her anger is directed at me, though.

"How many times had this happen, hon?" asks Reese.

"I bet this is not the first time," says Penny, looking at my belly now exposed from my t-shirt that has ridden up from my twisting and squirming.

My stomach is black and blue. The bruising came from me clutching my stomach so hard when the pain gets too much.

"This is the fourth time so far," I decided to be truthful. They had seen me in pain, after all, there's nothing much else to hide.

Penny starts cursing all over again. 

"He's a busy guy, huh?" says Reese without humor.

"It's not fair! He can't do this!" yells Penny, getting louder and louder.

"Now where are you going, Penny?" asks Reese when Penny jumps to the door.

"Where else? I'm gonna go and kick his ass off to the moon!" wails Penny hotly. Her chocolate brown eyes turn even darker, showing that her wolf is close to the surface.