Chapter 36

Tennessee's P.O.V
Sunday Morning
I woke up around 6am literally drained, when I went to reach for the water I grabbed earlier I felt paper and a box, I lifted myself from the bed to see what was there and fix my eyes from the sleep, I turned the lamp on and got up. "I'm sorry." What the fuck was this? I jumped up immediately feeling panicked has he left me? I hope not, I need him. I left my bedroom to go and search for him. Reminder it's 6am he should be asleep.

The closer I got the more clear the sounds became. He was with someone, what the fuck do I do. Don't be a wimp Tennessee just go in there. So I did, in my underwear. I grabbed the handle standing still, debating with myself if I should do this but I need to. This will be the final straw with us. I shoved the door open when the girl jumped up and Xavier looked straight at me.

"What the fuck are you playing at Xavier? Don't fucking leave a note in my room and bring some slut home to fuck!! This is my house to, now respect that. No fuck it, it's done. We're done." I closed the door and walked towards my room. Just wait until you get home then you can cry. I got in my room and started packing my shit when I heard smashing and yelling.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck!! What the fuck have I done." I stopped what I was doing and just listened. "Baby, ignore her she's nobody, I'll give you what you need." What was his response gonna be? "Fuck of Kayla I don't even like you." I heard a sob escape from her mouth and I immediately jumped up. I stormed back to his room to get this Kayla. "Get the fuck out of my house." I grabbed Kayla's hair and shoved her out the door. "Come back and that will be the last thing you fucking do, slag!!"

I didn't even give it until the door was closed, I broke down in front of Xavier and in front off Kayla. I looked pathetic. He pulled me in from the rain and crashed down with me. "You do this to me Xavier, you're killing me. I'm done with this, I'm done with the deal! I don't want to be with you anymore." He grabbed my chin and looked me in the eyes. "I told you this wasn't real Texas."

My chin fell open, I was in utter shock. How could he say that to me after sleeping with me and fucking some slag. With all my force I pushed his hands off me and walked away. "I'm done, don't ever lay a fucking hand on me again. I swear you'll regret it instantly."