Double Trouble

**It's been like two weeks, and I'm sorry. I have  a ten page research paper for english due, a five page sociology paper due, an exam next Monday, another exam next Wednesday, I work three days this week, and we're having our philanthropy on Friday. QUE IMPENDING MENTAL BREAKDOWN. Plz pray that I don't die before next week is over. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter!**

Aceso's POV

I wandered around our pack lands, fully aware of the six – yes six – pack warriors following closely behind. The entire 30 minutes I was out, my tears never stopped. If this was what pregnancy was like - crying uncontrollably all the time and fucking always feeling hungry - then I was in for a long ass nine months. Every time I stopped crying, I would think about one of four things: Xavier pissing me off by keeping so many important details from me, Xavier threatening to kill my best friend, Leighton being held up in some dank cell even though he poses no threat to me, and my perfect little baby.

I began to grow tired, my eyelids starting to droop for the second time today. My stomach began to feel empty and in need of something - what exactly I wasn't quite sure of just yet - but on top of all that, what I needed the most was someone to talk to.

Alethia, where are you? I mind linked, hoping she wasn't still busy packing her things.

In the kitchen making myself something to eat, what's wrong? Oh thank God I thought to myself.

Be there in a minute. Make enough for two...wait make that three. I said before cutting off the connection. Despite my lack of energy, I speed walked to the kitchen, eager to get some food into my grumbling stomach. The smell of pasta hit my nose as soon as I stepped through the doorway and I moaned my appreciation.

"Wow, you got here fast." She said, amusement lacing her tone. She looked behind me before a slight frown pulled at her lips. "Wait, where's Xavier? I thought you said make enough for three?"

"I did." I said, swallowing the large lump in my throat as I waited for her to understand. It took her longer than I expected, so I figured she could use an additional hint. I lifted my hand and placed it over my tiny little bump and rubbing it in soothing circles. Her eyes grew wide as saucers and she choked on her own spit.

"Y-you're pregnant?!" She gasped out, jaw slackened in shock. I nodded my head slowly, unsure of how to interpret her reaction. It wasn't good, but it wasn't exactly bad either. Just, well, shocked. Then, she did something that surprised the hell out of me. She threw her head back and let out a loud, hysterical laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked, suddenly feeling defensive for no reason.

"Because this means mom and dads bet is a tie." She spoke through small giggles. I blinked at her a few times, completely unaware as to what the hell she was talking about.

"Mom and dad made a bet that you would get pregnant before I would. Jokes on them, I just found out three days ago. I wasn't sure the best way to tell the family." Her face was the perfect picture of amusement as she watched my emotion rapidly change from confusion to shock.

"Holy shit! You've got a bun cooking too?" She just laughed and nodded her head.

"Rory can't keep his hands to himself. To be fair, I can't either. Every time we go to lie down for bed he gives me a kiss goodnight, and every night it always turns into something more, so much more. I swear, you think I would learn by now to just peck his cheek and call it good." She said, rolling her eyes at herself. I laughed loudly, knowing exactly what she meant.