study

I was really busy with my Ministry work. Piles of papers and reports on my desk filled most of the area. I felt somewhat bad for not giving Draco the attention he needed, or deserved. But, he knew I couldn't be with him much. Since we live together, it sort of makes up. I mean, I eat with him, sleep with him, and even sometimes shower with him, more like a lot. Which I really enjoy. Although lately, the Ministry just needs me to do all the hard things. Why couldn't Hermione do this? She clearly could finish it faster.

I wanted a break, but I knew had to finish it first. Draco just needed to wait a few more weeks and then he can have all the attention he wants for the next 6 months. I love him so much it's unexplainable.

I heard my study door open and close which it could only be Draco.

"Love, I'm working," I said looking at his cute flushed face.

"I know," he whined, "I just miss you."

I smiled and he walked over to me and sat down in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him. He looked down at me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I miss you too," I said. Moments like these is what I always wish for. I will never get enough of them.

Gripping Draco's waist tighter, he moved his face to my neck. He left light kisses on side of my neck.

I sighed, "Draco... What are you doing?"

He licked up to my chin, biting it slightly, "Nothing," Draco smirked and kissed my bottom lip. He pushed his hands up my loose plain t-shirt, rubbing my nipples. I moaned quietly, engulfing his tongue inside my mouth.

"Draco, I know what you're doing," I said.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't. What am I doing?" He asked innocently.

This cheeky bastard. I raised myself up with Draco still attached to me. I sat him down on my desk, moving files out of the way. He spreads his legs for me to come in between them. I leaned down slightly because he was sitting on my desk and I was standing.

"You know I have to work, don't you?" I asked.

Draco nodded dimly, never leaving his eyes on my intense stare. He shuffled on the desk a little bit and I grabbed his wrist to stop him from moving.

"Yet, you continue to do your little stunt on me, even when you know I'm busy," I said. He pursed his lips together. I let go of his wrist and grabbed both of his knees. I rose his legs so they were on the desk as well. With his knees up, he was still sitting.

"Bad boy."

I felt Draco shiver underneath me, and I instantly became aroused by the situation. I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed across the study. I started to kiss his chest and tweaked with his nipples making him whimper to the contact.

"You couldn't just wait, could you? You really need me so bad, don't you?"

Draco let out a ragged breath, "I need you badly. I love you. I yearn for your touch."

I stroked his hair and kissed his forehead, "Unfortunately, I can not give you that today."

I started to back away, to sit back in my chair to continue my work. Draco put his fingers in my jean belt loops because I wasn't wearing belt. He bit his lip and snaked an arm in my pants. I hissed when he grabbed my cock in his hands stroking it.

"Draco...you know I can't. I'm busy," I panted. My cock was becoming more hard as he continued his light strokes.

"I know," he said while pulling my jeans down more. This little sneaky bastard. I grabbed his hand pulling it out of my pants. I pinned his hand down on the desk.