Voices

Normani

I saw Lauren and Dinah huddling over Camila who I had just punished. I smiled at the picture of them broken," Going to talk back again Cabello." Her breathing increased and she spat," Fuck you." My eyes burned with the intensity of a 1000 fires. I started to walk back toward Camila grabbing her jaw tightly.
" Listen here bitch, Y/n has 43 more hours till I get to fucking kill you. But, before she comes James, Troy, and Luis are going to have some fun with you," I grabbed her by the arm before unlocking her chains and putting her in the dirty bed. 

" Have fun boys," I smiled and walked out of the room.

James 

" I'm not touching her. When Y/n comes I want a fast painless death. I'm not very found of torture," I told Luis. " Ya and I'd rather have at it with Lauren," he replied.

I looked at Camila sideways," You know what I'm going to do you a favor." Her eyes widened. " Get the first aid kit mate would you," Troy complied. " Don't touch me," her words were like venom. " Fine, do it yourself then," I said looking uncomfortably out of the room. "Why are you being nice?" she asked, snatching the kit from Luis. " Because Y/n will be coming for blood and if so I just want a quick death."

Y/n 

I've got a plan. I stood at the back door to Normani's place and saw a boy talking to Camila. I climbed through the window being as quiet as possible. " NO," Camila yelled, alerting the boy. " Shit, can you please kill me quickly," I rolled my eyes.

"Just go before I change my mind," his eyes widened and he ran out through the window. " You my friend killed my Angel so you have to die," I broke the other boy's neck leaving just one boy. " You get the fuck out before I kill you too," the guy jumped out the window chasing after the first boy. 

" Stay here," I opened the door to be met with Normani and a gun. " Don't think I can take it from you?" I challenged," You move I shoot Camila," I stopped in my tracks. " Good girl, now come with me," she pointed the gun at Camila who walked by my side. 

I saw Lauren and Dinah who barely look as beaten as Camila. " So Y/n what are you going to offer me for the girls," Normani twirled the gun dangerously. I hesitated," Me." She looked surprised," What can I do with you?" I looked at her coldly," Anything you want." She let out an evil laugh before speaking again," Deal but first I want them to beat you." The girls refused," I'll be ok just please."

" Fine," Lauren's sad eyes burnt into mine.  Normani unlocked their chains and put Y/n in their place. " Lock her up, try anything funny and I'll shoot her in the head," her voice was cold and demanding. 

" I'm so sorry," I whispered to them. " Y/n we don't want to leave you here," Dinah begged. " I've got an angel watching over me, I'll be fine," I promised them. " I don't want to hurt you," Lauren's tears finally began to spill over. " I won't be hurt, love. If you're ok I'm ok," I gave her a small smile.

" BEAT HER NOW," Mani yelled and Lauren picked up a whip. " I'm so sorry," Lauren hit me with the whip and I bit my tongue to stop myself from crying. " 10 times," Normani ordered. Lauren reluctantly beat me. My clothes tore cause she hit me so hard. Camila puts her hand over her mouth as she glances over my body. No one did anything for a minute.

" I can't do this," Camila looked at Normani dead in the eyes, " I rather you shot me than to add to Y/n's pain."

A look of guilt flashes in Normani's eyes as she scanned my body. " You girls are free to go," she whispered ," I'll give you 5 minutes to say bye to Y/n." Normani left the room not forgetting to lock the door behind her.

" I love you guys so much," my eyes finally started to water. " Y/n please don't talk like this is a goodbye forever," Camila stood in front of me crying. I felt so helpless.  I couldn't hold her, I couldn't grab her hand, all I could do was stand there, and even that was pushing it.