BODY GLITTER

jungkook focus
later that evening, jungkook is sandwiched between boobs covered in multicoloured body glitter and cups of lukewarm beer. he sips on one as he surveys the room, his eyes finding the usual conventions of a party; dancing, drinking, people hooking up, scantily dressed girls and loud music, very loud.

usually jungkook would drink tons of beer and hook up with one or two people, he'd have fun. right now as he stood by the staircase, holding a cup of weak beer and half listening to the girls surrounding him, he came to the conclusion that he was not having fun.

this is the opposite of fun, jungkook thinks as he runs a hand through his hair.

it wasn't the party, it was taehyung. no matter how hard jungkook tried to flirt or play beer pong - all he could think of was the way taehyung had looked at him.

he looked disappointed, jungkook thinks before erasing that thought out of his mind.

he cried, jungkook sighs.

he just wanted to know, jungkook groans internally at what his mind was producing.
he edges past the girls - much to their protests - and wades his way through the crowd dancing in the living room. he grabs a six pack of beer off the living room table, making his way out of the house with his beer.

he escapes the noise and partying and walks out of he back door. leaning against the wall of the whoever's house it was, jungkook takes a beer can and pops it open. he takes a swig.

remember when he caught you jacking off in class, jungkook laughs at the memory. he thinks back to all the memories he had made with taehyung.

remember when you had to be his fake boyfriend and cook him burnt eggs?

remember him squealing when you touched his butt? that was cute.

remember the way he blushed?

remember the school camping trip and how beautiful he looked under the sunset? jungkook smiles, full of nostalgia.

remember accidentally kissing him on the bus?

remember the first time? god, that was fucking awkward, jungkook chuckles, remembering the way jungkook had researched and made sure taehyung wouldn't hurt. he stops laughing abruptly, you made him so sad.

he finishes his can of beer and continues reminiscing his last year of high school with taehyung. soon he's finished the six pack, growing woozy at all the alcohol he had downed.

want some fun, jungkook thinks, his mind a murky mess as he fished around his pocket to grab his phone.
he realises that he won't find fun here with all these drunk people and obnoxiously loud music - he much rather have fun with him.

so he looks through his phone for the number he wanted to call, wondering if he still has it saved on his phone.