Chapter 15: Lilian

It's been a little bit over an hour since we came to the shop. Sage has nonstop been dragging me into different stores. I now had enough cloths to fill my closet along with some makeup which Sage insisted, so I gave in. She took me to get my hair done which looked better now than the mess it was.

Which led us to get smoothies next to where the guys went to look at video games.

''Luna may I tell you something?''

I nearly spit out my smoothie. I've been called Luna yes but I thought it was only Daniel who would be calling me that.

''Lilian or Lily is fine and sure'' I was facing her now. Her face was slightly pale and her eyes brighter than ever.

''If I was to be you know 'Prego' do you think you can help me tell Daniel?'' She looked at me now and I was so happy for her and pretty sure I looked like a gaping goldfish. Why did she want me to help her tell Daniel?

''Yes of course. Are you sure though that you're as you say 'Prego' but why do you want me to help you tell him'' I was hugging her now. And I wasn't shaking or jerking away. I wasn't scared of the touch.

She took another drink of her smoothie '' yes I'm sure. I just don't think I'll be able to tell him without throwing up. He runs a lot you know and his wet dog smell just makes me sick sometimes''

I've never had a pregnant friend. Nor a friend for that matter. She was nervous I could tell. We enjoyed out smoothies in silence as we waited for Jason and James. Just when I caught a familiar scent it was then I knew who it was when her voice rang out.

"If it isn't Lilian Gray what are you doing here? I thought you were dead'' I turned to see none other than Elizabeth Gracin with a tight fitted pink shirt with black skinny jeans and heals. ''Hello Elizabeth'' for some reason that came out more sarcastic than I planned. Which has been happening a lot lately.

'' So what are you doing here?''

I didn't say anything and just gestured to my bags. She looked from me to Sage then back to me.

''Well if you're carrying around her things then do me a favor-''

''She's not your slave'' Sage spoke out interrupting her.

''No? Well I-''

''Don't you have some Mate to go cheat on?'' I couldn't stop myself. We weren't at the pack house nor was Alpha Xzavier around not to mention I never really liked her. The look on her face told me the same thing. Just as she lunged for me Sage shoved her back causing her to land on her back just as the guys came out and stood on both sides of me.

''Try that again and I'll rip your arms off and shove them down your throat'' Sage now stood just above her. Elizabeth looked from her to me then back at her and spit in her direction. I turned just in time to see Sage smack her. That was when we left.

''Blame the hormones'' She whispered to me once she caught up to me. I nodded since that was what I was already doing. Though I didn't know why Sage jumped in and the guys stood by me. I guess I'll ask Octavius.

We got pack to the pack house only to be greeted with Octavius already standing there waiting. As we got out there he was in front of us and he didn't look happy.

''Do you know how long you've been gone? Anything could've happened!'' He was crossed. He looked from them to me and then back at them. I did something wrong.

''Alpha I-''

''I don't care. If you would answer me when I check we wouldn't be standing here. You're relieved go home to your Mates'' They didn't say anything else as they courtly bowed their heads and left. Sage on the other hand didn't since Daniel was already walking this way.

''It's not their fault I ran into-''

''As for you, you will not leave the pack house unless I'm with you'' he grabbed my bags and went into the house.

''Why?! You can't stop me from leaving and going as I please!'' I was now upset. I didn't know where I was getting this new found attitude but it feels good.

He stopped and looked at me. '' Watch me'' then he was back to walking. If he thinks he is going to keep me in this house he is mistaken.

I was in my and Octavius's room putting away all of my things since that was where Octavius placed my bags and let's face it we just as well share the room. Daniel and Octavius were down stairs as Sage helped me with my things. They weren't in his office since I could hear them in the living room.

When Sage and Daniel went to sleep that night. Octavius barely said a word.

''Look I'm sorry I know we stayed out and you were worried but I- I ran into someone from the West side pack and that's what delayed us she wasn't too happy with how I spoke to her'' I looked at me as he went through his drawers.

''The way you spoke to her?'' He glanced back then grabbed some cloths.

''Yeah I've been finding myself getting a change of tone. Like an attitude and talking back I never talk back that was always something that would get me- anyway I asked her if she had a mate to go cheat on'' He smiled at me then went into the bathroom.

I grabbed a pair of pajamas and then let sleep take over.

It hurt, my back. I laid there in complete darkness with nothing but that horrid laughter in the distance.

''You are nothing''

'' A disgrace to our kind''

'' You are a disappointment. An abomination to our kind''

The voice spoke out. I didn't need to look for the voice I knew who it was who they were. From the pack. Another sharp of pain shot through my back causing me to let out a cry. This wound wouldn't heal in time before I bleed out and that what it felt like. Everything became blurry and began to spin. Xzavier blurred in and out of my vision then that's when everything stopped.