Chapter 32 - Bloody Nose Is Not Good

Nice song. A little funny, but nice. And revengeful.
I like it. *smirks*

And how's that pizza? Sorry if I keep on posting pizzas, but can't help it, I'm addicted.

Fate is such a bitch/an asshole.

I'm not too sure about the gender.

Just as me and Elliot were about to call a truce, Asher came. It's like fate wants us to fight, to argue.

Maybe it's a source of entertainment for her or him. Again, not sure about the gender.

"No? So you want me to interrupt you?" I hear Cass ask over the phone.

I didn't even bother replying and cut the line.

I have to act fast. Or else, well, another one of my vases will be broken.

At this moment, I can imagine three scenarios clearly in my mind.

1) Asher enters house, Elliot and Asher see each other, a glaring contest and a catfight.

Or,

2) Asher enters house, Elliot and Asher see each other, they both get angry and leave.

Or maybe,

3) Asher doesn't enter house, thanks to me, and no glaring contest or catfight or getting angry or leaving.

Third choice seems the best.

But how? I can't just go down and be like 'Get lost, jerk.'

Maybe I can, but I don't have a good reason to go down. A reason for Elliot.

Ah, yes. My phone.

I quickly called Asher, which was on my speed dial, I'm not sure why though.

"Hello?" I heard Asher say on the other end.

"Get lost, now." I responded.

"What?"

"Do not enter my house."

"Wait, so you know I'm here?"

"No shit."

"But why? Like, why can't I come to your house?" He whined.

"Cause' I fucking said so."

"You're definitely hiding something. I'm coming now." He informed, his voice deadly serious.

"You can't." I replied, sounding a little desperate.

"Why, Jess?"

"Cause'...Cass is changing in the living room."

What? That was all I could think of. Hopefully, I didn't encourage him more to come here. Nah, he isn't that kind of guy. He's the Mr. Goody Shoes with colourful words.

"What? Why?"

"Because her room's door is jammed."

"What about your room? Or the bathroom?"

"Uh...their doors jammed too. It's weird."