Five

As soon as the school ends, i went to my home or should i say Taehyung's house as quick as i can.

Once i reached, i started to pack my things and decided to get out from this hell which has a devil name Taehyung.

When i was in the mid of packing, i heard the main door of the house being shutted close which means Taehyung's home.

I didn't mind him and just proceed what i was doing.

"what are you doing?" Taehyung asked while standing by the door, looking at me with his straight face. "Dont ask if the answer is right in front of you" I answered coldly.

"Someone is mad" he said with a little smirk of his but i didn't reply. I stood up once i finished and walked to the door.

"Lieun, mind telling me where are u going?" Taehyung asked with his normal tone. "Home" I said. "You dont have a home except here" Taehyung replied which getting on my nerves.

"Can u just shut up your freaking mouth? I had enough of this, i rather be dead than living here" I spoke. "I dont like that answer" Taehyung said

"Then how about this, you always bullying me at school and now you treat me like a rubbish at home. Why dont u just let me go? im not going to tell anyone about it, i dont want to be in the prison either!" He didn't change his expression. As expected of him.

I was on my way to the main door when Taehyung warned me. "Dont test me, Lieun" he spoke as his expression changed darken once he saw me holding the doorknob.

"I dont care if you want to even kill me, i rather be dead than staying with you" I said and turned the doorknob. "Once you take another step out from this house, i won't think twice to hurt your friends" Taehyung said as i got the chills and my tears fell drop by drop on my cheeks.

I let go of the doorknob and let go of my bag which a sign that tells i gave up. "Good" I can imagine he smirks even i didn't face him.

"Dont make me angry" He spoke as he tapped my shoulder and walked away from there. I can't do anything, why am i such a weak person. I know he will do it for sure.

•••

I was inside my room, lying down while crying soundless and hopeless as only tears fell. Only god knows how i felt that time.

He knocked the door and entered since i didn't lock the door. Im tired of it, just let him come and out whenever he wants.

"Lieun, you didn't eat your dinner yet" He sighed. "I dont want to" I answered. "You will get stomachache" Is he concerning about me right now? What is his problem?

"I won't go anywhere so just leave me alone" I still didn't get up while i was hugging a pillow and facing the other side.

"Im sorry" He muttered before he walked out from the room. Did he really say that? Was i imagining it?

I looked at my phone, Bora sent ne a message about the upcoming party for our practical teacher since tomorrow is his last day.

I didn't reply and just went to sleep after that.

I woke up because it's raining in sudden and there was a thunder I can't go back to sleep and my stomach was growled in hunger as well.

I opened the door slowly to see the hallway was dark. I used my phone to lighten up the way and went to the kitchen to see someone is makimg something.

"Jin?" I called him, the butler. "Oh Miss Lieun" He turned around with a smile as i sat on the counter. "Why aren't u sleeping? It's 3a.m in the morning" He asked.

I pointed when the thunder comes again. "Oh.." he said and laughed. "how about you?" i asked. "Im trying a new recipe since everyday i dont have a free time" He put it inside the oven.

"Wait, you cook?" I asked in misbelief tone. "Yeah why? is it weird?" he laughed awkwardly. "No it's not, it's amazing you know. Not many guy knows how to cook" I smiled to the side. "Master knows how to cook too, but only a bit" He smiled.

"Can u please dont say his name, it's annoying" I groaned and heard a 'tick' sound. "Sorry, here" he put a plate in front of me. "You are hungry right? you didn't eat anything for dinner" he smiled.

It's a spaghetti but.. i've never seen this before. "It's carbonara spaghetti pie, try it" he laughed and stood the opposite of me. I used a spoon and tasted it.

"Delicious!" I said in excitement. "Hey dont speak with a full mouth" He chuckled and gave me a glass of water. I swallowed "Seriously it's good" My eyes were all sparkling because of the taste.

He used my spoon and tasted it. "I did it" He smiled cheerfully until i can't see his eyes. How happy he is once he found out he succeed.

"I should make this for Master too" He smiled while taking another bite. "Why are u so nice toward him? He is not an ordinary person. You know he.. is a killer right?" My both eyebrows were narrowed.

"You can't blame him for that. He needs to do it" Jin sighed.

"what are you guys talking about?" A voice came from our behind, there's taehyung standing while yawning.

"Master? why are u up so early?" Jin asked. "Because my eyes opened suddenly when my instinct told me to come here" He said and took a seat next to me. "Am i interrupting something?" He asked while seeing our expression changed.