026 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO [2]

oneshot is titled— DEPARTURES 2edited as of 07/21/2020

oneshot is titledDEPARTURES 2
edited as of 07/21/2020

You flip the paper for the nth time, sipping on your hot tea, trying to remember bits and pieces of the questions to know the flow of the interview.

"(F/n)-senpai? You ready?"

You nod standing up straight. Walking to your seat, you place your right leg over your left one as you suck in a deep breath. It's quite unusual for you to be interviewed because you worked as a journalist but it seems that the tables have turned.

Your subordinate, Ushu Hakushi pushes his thin-rimmed glasses upwards, clearing his throat. He takes a final look at his phone, closing it and smoothens out his shirt so that he would look decent on camera. He starts to tremble just by thinking that the interview will be live.

You notice this. "Ushu-san, you can do it!"

The male nods frantically, seeing his senpai cheering him on. He mentally calma himself down as the camera man makes the countdown.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

You manage to give Ushu a thumbs up before going serious.

"And... we're on!"

"Good Evening everyone. I am Ushu Hakushi, bringing you an exclusive interview for Akashi (F/n)." He smiles at the camera, bringing a cheery mood to the set. "I am currently here with Mrs. Akashi (F/n), the former wife of Prime Minister Kageyama Tobio."

The interview starts.

"Good job!" You grin, slapping Ushu's back while the three of you are eating in Maji Burger.

"R-Really?" He fixes his spectacles, stammering, not used to being praised by his senpai.

"Uh-huh!" You raise a single fry in the air before stabbing the burger with it. You then lean closer to Ushu, looking from left to right. "My first interiew sucked though."

Tamori, the camera man laughs, stealing a single fry in your tray. "That was hilarious!" He then cackles, catching attention from other customers.

"Don't you dare." You threaten him by pointing your fork to him.

A sadistic smile curls in Tamori's lips. "This is purely revenge."

You lean back to the chair with a pout and arms crossed. The younger male sweat dropped at the scenario, pleading for Tamori to tell him what happened at your first interview.

"C'mon (f/n). Our kouhai here wants to know!" He annoys you by stealing a couple of french fries in your tray and by constantly sipping your vanilla shake.