二十四

【hybrid】

ミ☆

❝HYUNG, I'M JUST GOING TO go out for a while.❞ I ran downstairs and bid my roommate a goodbye. "Can you pick up some things for me?" My roommate, Jaemin, asked. I nodded, "Sure, I'll try." He smiled and told me to go to the flower shop, because he had some flowers to receive. Once again, I nodded and went outside. My first stop was the convenience store- I went inside and searched for the things I needed: gummies, toiletries, more gummies, and strawberries. After checking them out, I went to the flower shop. "Good morning! How may I help you?" The lady kindly smiled at me. "Uhn- do you perhaps have the arrangement for Na Jaemin?" I awkwardly smiled, being it my first time in a flower shop. The lady nodded and asked, "I do have them. What is your relationship with him?"

"Oh, I'm his roommate. He asked me to take them for him-"

"Alright, well, here they are! Have a nice day, son." She gave me the flowers and smiled again. I thanked her and went home. On the way, I spotted a shop that looked a little gloomy, and the sign was broken. 'Probably old,' I thought. Being the curious one I am, I decided to enter the store. My eyes widened, and I internally screamed. 'Kittens! They're so cute-'

"Excuse me, sir? What would you like?" A young man- his name tag says 'Hoseok'- looked at me. "Is this a store for kittens only? Or are there puppies too?" I asked Hoseok. He furrowed his eyebrows and said, "No, no. This is a hybrid store. There are no normal animals here."

"H-hybrid?"

"Yes, meaning they're not pure animals."

A cat meowed, and I turned to look where it came from. It was a white kitten- "How cute!" I squealed. "His name is Taehyung. He's actually really playful, but can be very shy at some times."

"I'll come back tomorrow for him. Thank you!" I ran out and went home, excited to tell Jaemin what I just discovered.

-

this was supposed to be a fanfic and not a oneshot agh