Six

"Am i interrupting something?" he asked with a smile, making us scared since he was our main topic.

"If there's anything you want to know about me, just ask directly. No need to ask someone else" Taehyung said as he stood up and walked away. He heard us.

I sighed in relief and looked at Jin which has a weak smile. "Seems like you should ask him, not me" He grinned awkwardly. "Yeah i think so" I groaned and ate the pie together with Jin.

•••

I woke up early and dressed up for the school. I was ready if Taehyung suddenly barge in or anything but he didn't which make me weird.

Once i have done, i walked out from the room with my things and looked around to see Taehyung was there, lying on the couch.

I wanted to scream when i saw his hands has blood, so do his face and there's a knife on the coffee table but Jin covered my mouth quickly and brought me away then he let me go. "why??" I asked with anger. "Dont scream or anything. Just be like usual even his whole body is full with blood" He told me.

"Just believe me, dont do that. He won't hurt you, but he will hurt himself" Jin shook his head with a pair of worry eyes.

"Hurt himself..?" I asked him and saw Taehyung's legs were moving. Jin quickly walked away and I was standing there. Jin's words kept remind me all the time.

I walked to the couch when he sat up and ruffled his hair. "Oh you are early today" he said and stood up. "I-i need to go to school early" I was stuttered, now his hair has blood too but it's in dark colour so the blood can't be seen well.

"Okay" he nodded and walked to the bathroom. I exhale, feel relieved like a ghost just passed me by which i can't breathe.

I quickly went to wear my shoes and wore my bag. "You dont want to eat the breakfast?" Jin asked. "No it's okay, i need to go now" He nodded and i rushed to the outside as fast as i can.

I was running halfway and walking normally once i almost reach the school compound.

I entered the classroom to see they were busy discussing about the party after school. "There you are!" Bora walked to me and grabbed my hand then brought me to them. How can I just let Taehyung hurt them? I won't let him do anything to them even just a scratch.

•••

The door was opened, revealed our practical teacher. He was shocked to see our classroom which has designed nicely and lively. Two boys each sides threw the confettis and all of us laughed once we saw his expression.

"Should I be happy or sad now?" he asked, making us somehow sad about it. "Just be happy, today is your last day with us. We doesn't want to see any sad face here" A boy grinned. "Yeah, that's right" A girl pointed at him while winking.

"Okay guys" he laughed and joined the party. We were partying after school and time flew fast as it's already dark.

•••

"Hey, take care. Go straightly home and dont go anywhere. It's dangerous" He smiled as he got inside his car and drove off. We bid our goodbye and walked away from there.

"Hey Lieun, can we stop by your house?" Bora asked and another girl was nodding in excitement. "No!" I shouted, making them shock.

"I-i mean, my house is totally a mess. Please dont" i laughed awkwardly. "It's okay, i already went there when your house is messy as hell" Bora hold my shoulder and smiled.

"Bora, listen to me. Dont" I stared at her for a while with hope. She knows i have a reason why i stare her like that and nodded right away. "Yeah okay.." She said and looked at the girl. "Oh i forgot, my brother will pick me up" Bora laughed nervously. "I will ask him to send you too" She continued.

I was walking home and got a notification from Bora.

You better explain to me tomorrow

I sighed and locked the phone. "What should i say to her.." I ruffled my hair and continued walking.

I reached Taehyung's house as i stepped inside. The house is quiet as usual, but Jin is not on my sight though. Where is he? I forgot to inform Taehyung that i will be late, is he going to punish me or something?

I went to take the stairs when suddenly i heard someone was sobbing inside the room. I stopped and turned my head to my right which is Taehyung's room.

"Dont tell me he is crying.." i cracked a smile. He can cry too? Ah..

I wanted to knock his door but stopped myself when realised i shouldn't. what if he is embarassed and kill me? God!

I wanted to go upstairs but once again i stopped, thinking about it throughly. Maybe he really need someone, or maybe he is just pranking me.

I didn't knock or going upstairs but i opened the door right away and peeked inside, just to be sure he is doing what i was thinking.

He was on the floor, next to the bed. He doesn't have any shirt on and just wear his jeans. i can see there was a shirt which on the floor near with the door. It has blood, again.

His face has blood too, and i was right about he was crying. He hold his face with his both hands, like can't accept what is happening.

I opened the door wider and make a sound from it. Taehyung lifted his head to see me, standing there in my uniform.

"You are home" he smiled, like it's nothing. "yeah.. im sorry" I said and stepped inside slowly. "W-what happened?" I asked while stepping near to him.

"I messed up once again, i killed someone" He chuckled and looked down again, between his knees.

I was stuttered and sat next to him. "He told me to do it, i can't tell that i dont want to or my whole family will be ruined" He said between his sobs.

"What?" I asked. "He made me do it and now i can't stop. I cant break free from him, what should I do. I dont want to do this anymore" He grabbed his head.

"Hey! stop it!" i said and hold his bloody hands. "Everything has messed up, i can't be forgiven anymore" He shook his head while i was holding tight his hands.

"What do u mean by 'him'? Who is this person??" i asked, trying to help him in this kind of situation. This is my first time seeing Taehyung cries, acting crazily like this. What's wrong with him?

"My uncle"