Chapter 14:: Why?

Yn's POV

Its been a week since Lucas and i have been in Chicago. Tbh its sorta cool to be in Chicago after i have changed or had a break. Lucas had to go back to LA a little bit early for "business reasons" but on my mama i will fuck his ass up if i catch him cheating. But lemme not jinx myself. Remi called me and told me she was throwing a lil get together for all her friends. I dont really feel right about this gathering thingie, but im always worrying 😭

I get up and take a shower. Then i try to find some clothes to put on. I decided to put on my moon and sun halter top with my cargo pants. I did a wash and go on my hair and let it air dry, so i could put a fluffy bun on top. (Below)

**Yn walks into her mom's room**

Yn: Mama im going to go to this gathering Remi is having. *picks up keys*
Yn Mom: Oh okay. Have fun

(Skipping to when she got to the gathering)

As i walk into the club house, i see people just chilling. Which is a good sign because before i thought people was going to be smoking and things.

Freak: Wassup shortstacks! Ian know you was coming *eyeing Yn's body*
Yn: You should of known
Remi: Well i see that you guise have found each other *laughing* Where's Lucas Yn?
Yn: He had to go back early because he actually has a real job *laughing*
Remi: What do you do for a living then?
Yn: Advertise clothing, basically a homebound model. Companies send me clothing i try them on and model them. Thats why on my instagram i have all those professional looking pictures with expensive clothes on.
Freak: Ahh thats the perfect job for you *smirking*
Yn: I need to go to the restroom can you show me where it is Remi?
Remi: Girl ye--gco
Freak: Nah ill show her
Remi: Oh okay then *rolls eyes*

**Yn follows behind Freak**

Freak: I shall open th-- *pushes Yn into the bathroom, locking the door behind him*
Yn: Um what are you doing?
Freak: This... *grabs Yn's face and kisses her harshly*
Yn: MOVEEE FREAK! *squirming in his arms*

Freak grabs Yn by the arms and turn her around. Then he begins to pull Yn's pants down.

Yn: STOP FREAK *sheds a tear*
Freak: Nah, they don't call me Freak for no reason baby *laughing*

Lucas POV

I was supposed to go back to LA since my manager said being in the studio this week was mandatory, but im not finna leave my wifey like that.

(Lucas goes to Yn's mom house)

Lucas: Ma where did Yn go?
Yn's mom: She went to a gathering that Remi is hosting
Lucas: Do you know who was all there?
Yn'smom: Um she told me Danny and Fre--
Lucas: Fuck. *mumbled* Thanks

Freak is there. I know that punk ass nigga none tried some shit. I gotta get to whatever Remi lives.

Yn's POV

Freak: C'mon now
Yn: *pushes Freak off her* FREAK STOP!
Freak: Nah baby, i gotchu where i want you and ima keep it this way
Yn: *squirming* why are doing this to me?
Freak: Is that attit--gco
??: Nigga getcho punk ass off my girl!

Freak's POV

Ha, Mr. InstagramVineFamous came to rescue his girl. How sweet? This ain't over yet without a fight, shit.

Freak: Mane getcho pretty boy having ass out my face and lemme finish what i started *chuckles*

WHOP!

Freak: Ah man yo bi--
Lucas: *kicked Freak in the head* Shut the fuck up bitch.

Lucas POV

Im glad i came when i did. Yn could of got raped. This aint cool man. I was about to leave Yn. Alone.

Yn's POV

Lucas came to save me. Thank god, but why wasn't he on a plane to LA?