Part Ten

©Birdy Stewart, 2013

This is a"Rated R" chapter that will involve adult language and situations. If you do not wish to read, please ignore this section.

         "How was is it, amore?" Rafe asked me once we stepped into our hotel room.

    "How was what?" I questioned.

    "The plane," He chuckled, "As scary as you thought?"

    "Well the take off was nerve wrecking but, it was okay, I guess." I sighed a placed a hand over my stomache.

    Fifteen weeks, pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl, even.

    As Rafe sat on the edge of the giant, luxurious bed, he held out his hands to me and I walked into his arms on instinct. His palms flexed on my hips and played with the hem of my top. "How did you like the wedding, il mio amore?" He asked in a husky voice. Before I could answer, his fingers slowly pulled my top up, exposing the skin of my expanded belly. He laid a soft kiss just under my navel.

    "I. . .loved it. . ." My words came out breathy as his lips traveled slowly and sensually up my skin.

    "You looked so sexy in your gown, amore," He cooed against my stomache, "It was a wonder I didn't take you then and there." His got breath fanned against my skinned and caused me to lose more of my senses as more kisses were laid. Was it getting warm in here?

    "And that's what I'm going to do. Take you right here, right now. And make sweet, passionate love to you."

    "Hm. . .?" I closed my eyes and let the pleasure of his touch wash over me. He slowly removed my shirt and then my bra. Taking my rosey nipple into his mouth, I struggled to keep a moan from passing my lips. Rafe pulled me in closer until I was forced to sit upon him, both my legs on either side of his hips.

    Rafaello's hand came against my other bare breast and massaged it gently as his mouth worked on its twin. "Il mio amore," He murmured before kissing slowly up the curve of my breast, and then into the valley of the two. This time, I couldn't stop the sound in the back of my throat from escaping. His lips made contact with my collarbone and sent heat up my neck until they finally reached my lips.

    As soon as our mouths locked, something seemed to change, like a big switch being turned on, and we hungrily devoured eachother's lips. I tugged at the fabric of his clothing until they were flung across the room, both sets of our attire littering the suite's floor.

    Suddenly, I was in the center of the large bed, naked and breathing heavily, with a nude Rafaello on top of me, his hands rubbing and teasing my folds and his hurriedly mouth moved from mine, to my face, to my throat, to my breasts, and back. He pushed a finger inside me and I threw my head back in pleasant torture. I could feel the pressure building inside me.

    "Moan for me Areila," Rafe demanded huskily, and once again I couldn't stop the sexual noise that came forth so volunteerily. Just as I thought he'd insert another digit, he quickly removed his fingers and slipped inside himself, not stopping until he reached the hilt. I groaned and arched into him. Rafe grabbed my hips and pumped inside me with swift, strong stokes. With each pump, I could've sworn he only burried himself deeper than before. But my mind wasn't focusing on that. No, my mind wasn't focusing at all. All I knew were Rafe's dialated eyes and his movements inside me.

     "Oh, God---Rafe!" I groaned his name as I came apart around him, making him slow.

    "Don't stop. . ." I muttered. Rafe was gazing at my distractedly but smirked. In a second, I lay pressed on top of him---well, as much as my baby bump would allow me---and Rafe's smirk morphed into a crooked grin.

    "Oh, I'm not stopping." He told me as he grasped my hips and slowly moved me on him. My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head in pleasure. And although I say atop him, riding him, Rafe did just as he said, and made slow, passionate love to me.

_______________________

Yes, like most of my updates as of late, this is pretty short, but I have been asked to write a scene like this for our two newly-weds. As you can tell, I'm not that great with sex scenes and being extremely romantic, haha, but I tried for you guys!

I've gotten a great response on the vote from the last section! Each and everyone of them made me smile as I counted them up.

[]Luca :: 35 votes
[]Antonio :: 19

[] Raphael :: 7(off the vote)

[]Lia :: 28
[]Gabriella :: 24
[] Angel(a) :: 5(off the vote)

Yes, unless you vote them back, Raphael and Angel/Angela are out. Otherwise, Luca, Antonio, Lia, and Gabriella are still in! Vote!

Also wanted to apologize for not posting this section until I had Part Eleven finished.

Hapoy reading my dearest humming birds, until next time,

~Birdy

©Birdy Stewart, 2013