Seven

"Your.. uncle?" i asked and he smiled. "Forget it" He shook his head and stood up.

My eyes widened and looked away once i got to see his bare upper body. Shit, he is hot.

"What's wrong?" He asked while picking up the shirt. "Nothing, somehow i feel blessed. Maybe because of the party just now, i have so much fun" I used my hand as a fan and spoke in a weird way.

"You face is red, maybe you have a fever?" He asked as he stood in front of me. "No i dont--" He bended down a bit to touch my forehead with his hand and checked my temperature.

He is too close! his body, shit calm down. This is my first time to see things like this in front of me, god help me and forgive me about this.

"You dont" He stood up normally and walked to the door. "Jin will be home soon after he bought us foods"

"Oh, he is not settling-- you know.."

"He did that first of all then he went to buy the food" Taehyung walked out and sat on the couch. Great..

"Hey lieun, about just now.. forget it. Act like it never happened" Taehyung said when i was about to take the stairs.

I nodded and went upstairs, but i still can't forget about it and become curious.

I took a warm bath and wore my pyjamas since im going to live with him for a long time. I need to get used with this.

I went downstairs after i dried my hair and sat at the dining table when Jin was serving us the foods. "Did something happen?" Jin asked me. "Master is not like himself" He continued. I just shrugged my body and looked at Taehyung which still doesn't have any shirt on.

"He will catch a cold.." i sighed and walked to Taehyung. "Hey, at least wear something" i said to him which has a straight face.

"Later" he answered and just focused on the screen. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the table. Why am i bothering myself to say that to him? he won't even listen to me.

I ate the dinner together with Jin and Taehyung, we didn't having a conversation and the air around us is filled with awkwardness.

"i dont have the appetite, sorry" Taehyung suddenly pushed the plate slowly then stood up and went to his room. "what's wrong with him" Jin hold his head and sighed. "Did nothing really happen?" Jin asked.

"Err.." I looked down to my pkate and back to Jin. "he cried" I let it out shortly. "He cried? and you dont even think to tell me?" he asked in frustration. "He told me to forget about it, but he is the one who still can't get over it" I played with my food using the fork.

"Continue eating, i will go check him-"
"No wait!" i grabbed his sleeve. "You can't do that, i already promised him to not tell anyone. What if he mad at me??" I asked. "Then, you will go?" Jin asked.

"Why me?"

"Because you are the only one who knew about it"

"Whoa.. isn't that dangerous?" i asked. "Then when u stepped inside his room for the first time, isn't that dangerous too? But you did" Jin raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, okay. I will go" I rolled my eyes in defeat and stood up.

I walked to Taehyung's room and knocked. He didn't answer me, i knocked again and it's the same. I turned to see Jin as he was giving me a sign to just get inside.

I prayed so much and opened the door slowly. Taehyung was lying on the bed, with a comforter covered his whole body but still, he didn't wear any shirt. This kid.

"What's the matter" He opened his eyes. "I could ask you the same thing" i said while standing next to the bed. "I told you i dont jave any appetite" He sighed and turned to the other way.

"You are going to catch a cold" i said with a straight face. "I won't" He groaned. "Can u just tell me what's the matter with you. I have your biggest secret in my hand, just tell me your other secrets. It's not like i can tell to anyone.." I mumbled.

"Im not in mood" Taehyung replied. "Is this the boy who used to bully me? I mean look at you, so weak and so hopeless. What a --"

He sat up and faced me, making me smirked. I sighed in satisfy "Finally" i continued.

"what the hell do u want?" He asked. "I asked you, what's the matter. You make me curious you know, first you cried then you told me to forget about it. After that, you --"

He pulled me as i was sitting on his laps and the next action shocks me. He slammed his lips against mine, which make my eyes grew bigger while his were closed.

He pulled away and looked at me. "Done talking?"