seventeen

"Don't wanna be lonely,
Just wanna be yours"

————————

When Taehyung and I finally arrived at Jin's nightclub, the loud music was all over my ears again and the bright lights were brighter than the last time I was here. Taehyung held my hand as he lead the way, squeezing ourselves through the dancing crowd, and went to look for his friends.

We went to their usual seats, but they weren't there. We decided to go to the second floor of the club, and saw them at the balcony. There was a table at the balcony, and Jin and Namjoon were sitting already with girls next to them.

We approached them, and Namjoon immediately offered me a seat as the three of them did a brotherly hug to greet each other.

"Where's Hoseok?" Taehyung asked, looking around.

"He's probably with Solji." Jin answered, sipping from his drink while his other arm was placed in a girl's shoulder.

He nodded his head, then turned to look at me. "I'll be right back, okay?" I pressed my lips together before I smiled and nodded.

I shifted my attention to these two guys, but it looks like they were too busy with the ladies around them and their drinks, so I just excused myself to get some fresh air. The two of them stopped me before I leave, but I told them I needed to go the bathroom.

I went downstairs carefully and roamed my eyes around the environment. I didn't know anyone here, and this is the second time Taehyung left me. I sighed wearily as I took my steps toward the exit to get some fresh air.

But then only just a few steps away from the exit, my shoulder bumped into someone and it made me stumble. Before I could even drop to the ground, the guy caught me by arms; I looked up to see Hoseok's face. I immediately stood up, letting his grip off my arms, and wiped away those invisible dust on my skirt.

"Hey Areum!" He said, smiling. "What are you up to? You're leaving already?"

I shook my head, "I'll just go outside to get some fresh air."

He was holding two cold can of beers in his both hands, and handed me one. I shyly took it, and then he asked, "Is it okay to come if I come with you?"

I opened my can and said, "Sure."

As soon as Hoseok and I stood outside the nightclub, we were quiet for a meantime, and just peacefully drinking our own beers. Enjoying the night breeze with a cold beer.

When were too quiet already, Hoseok spoke, breaking the silence. "You okay?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah." I said, staring at the blinking lights across the street. "Uhm, anyways, why aren't you with Solji? Taehyung was looking for you."

He half-smiled, "I was with Solji a while ago, then saw Taehyung came, so I gave those two some time to talk to each other." He said, referring to Taehyung and Solji. "Taehyung's talking to her right now, and I want to tell you to get used to this."

I shifted my gaze from the street lights to him, "Get used to what?" I asked, almost whispering.

"Get used them having their private time alone. It's kind'a their thing." Hoseok advised, smiling a little.

I pressed my lips together before I talked, "Don't you. . ." I was hesitant for a bit, but then I proceeded, "Don't you get jealous when they're together? Or just simply get jealous because of Taehyung?"