BEAUTY SLEEP

[here's an update before i go and trap myself in hell [school] for the next six hours.]

taehyung focus
unknown: gh
unknown: taeeeeeeeeeeè
unknown: lll
unknown: hekp me
unknown: help

taehyung sits up in bed alarmed, who is this? what's going on, oh my god.
he was meant to be sleeping, preparing himself for the maths test he had the next morning. but thoughts of failing the test and thoughts of jungkook kept him awake.

unknown is calling
accept call?
YES | NO

"hello?" taehyung asks shakily, wondering whether he should call the police.

"tAAAAEEEEEHYUNG I LOVE YOU."

taehyung was not expecting that.

he was expecting screaming and desperate pleas of help, instead he was met by the horrifically loud voice of jeon jungkook.

"jungkook?" taehyung bites on his lip, why is he calling now?

"this party booooooringggggg. come and have fun with me!" jungkook yells, his voice rising rapidly causing taehyung to pull his ear away from his phone.

dear god, he's so fucking drunk.

"jungkook, it's late - i don't want to party ." taehyung mumbles, wanting to hang up and fall asleep.

"but what am i supposed to do if i can't party with you?"

"i don't know! go home and sleep?" taehyung says exasperated - he doesn't know why jungkook is calling him after what had happened earlier.

"i am sleepy." jungkook muses.

"then go back to the dorm."

"can't. forgot my way."

"ask someone for help then."

"can't. they're too drunk."

"jungkook this really isn't the right time to speak - its 2am in the morning. i have a test first thing in the morning."

"please, tae."
taehyung sighs loudly, giving with the boy.

"text me your address if you know it." taehyung grumbles, hanging up and flopping back on to the still warm bed. he sighs again before looking over to check on hoseok.

he slips out of bed and into his much loved purple flip flops.
there goes my beauty sleep, he thinks as he hears the familiar ping sound, alerting him of a new text message.