Not the girl you left behind

"Oh Bella! Were going to have sooooo much fun!" Alice squealed, throwing me into a large chair in her room before pulling various torture devices out a box labeled makeup. Ew.
"I'm doing to curl your hair and paint your nails and do your make up and I have the cutest outfit for you in my wardrobe!"

My eyes widened as I listened to the extent of her torture. No way was she doing all of that to me. She can do my nails and make up but I am choosing my clothes and doing my hair how I want.

"Alice. Take a chill pill." I said, reaching out to grab her shoulders and stilling her.

"Oh, Jasper's not home yet." She grinned before breaking from my grasp and running into her walk in wardrobe.

I sat still and confused for a moment before a grin crossed my face and an unladylike snort erupted from my mouth. I've defiantly been spending to much me with the pack...

"Come on Bella! Quick! Edwards decided to take you on a date to right at eight!" Alice screamed bursting back into the room.

I quickly spared a glance at the giant wall clock Alice insisted on buying on our third shopping trip, it read five twenty. I still had over two and a half hours to get ready.

"Alice, that's still two and a half hours away." I reminded her.

"Its ONLY two and a half hours away." Iscreached Rosalie, bursting through the door, making me scream and fall of the chair.

Great.

"Come on Bella, shower while I pick your clothes, something semiformal Rose, help me look." Alice said, pushing me into the bathroom.

"Alice, no offence but I realy don't think you'll get my style." I called in a normal volume as I turned on the shower, knowing she'd be able to hear me easily.

"Bella, between me and roses wardrobes well find something!" She yelled back.

I sighed, knowing she was probably right and began washing myself with the expensive looking body wash. Fifteen minutes later I was clean and hairless. I reluctantly turned off the water and began towel drying myself, still in the shower, I honestly couldn't be bothered to get out.

Once I was bone dry I wrapped my hair in a towel and my body in another before stepping out into Alice's room. I was shocked to see how many dresses Alice and Rosalie had lined up to get my approval from and let me tell you, it was more than enough than any human would ever wear in one life time.

"Bella! Come on, look lively were actually letting you have a say, well of course if you pick an ugly one we won't let you wear it but these are our nice  although a few might not fit you. Try on a few of each, your a bit bigger that me so you'll probably fit Rosalie's clothes better!" Alice rushed out, holding dresses against my body before shaking her head and getting another one from Rosalie.

"Alice, I can choose my own clothes. I'm an adult now remember? Tidy all this away and I'll go and get into something." I smiled, walking into her giant wasrdobe and closing the door.

I took a deep breath before walking over to a rail with a large 'R' printed over it. Why Rosalie had a self in Alice's wardrobe I wasn't realy concerned, how she had managed it was what I wanted to know. I began sliding the dresses along the rail, looking at each one and occasionally looking at one in the mirror before returning it. About half way along the rack I stopped. Hanging on a hanger was a midnight black lace like skirt.  It was perfect.
I pulled it from the hanger before walking to the large rail holding all Alice's expensive, designer tips that you could buy replicas of in primark, a couple hundred pounds cheaper.
After a moment I found a white blouse which contrasted with the skirt nicely and added it to my growing pile of clothes. I finally grabbed one on my bra and pantie sets Alice had forced me to buy a while back and slipped the garments on. I then proceeded to slip on the blouse and skirt. The blouse took me a while to do up but it was worth it. I tucked the end of the top into my skirt before giving myself a once over in the mirror.
Brilliant.
As I was turning away from the mirror, I caught sight of something I hadn't seen for the last year. My favorite denim jacket. I had left it here after my party and never had the guts to come back and get it. Oh well, its coming with me now.