Nine

I woke up and realised a blanket was covering me. "Who put this here?" I asked myself in a sleepy tone while looking around. Nothing changed.

I looked at my phone, it's 2a.m.

I stood up as the feeling of curiousity doesn't let me go to sleeep back. I went to Taehyung's room to see he was there, sleeping soundly.

I sighed in relief to see he already home. Why am I so worried about him? if something happens to him, i should be happy since it's the only way for me to break free from him. But i didn't, instead of feeling happy, im too scared of losing him or he disappears from my sight.

I went to my room and lied down on my bed, finally i can sleep in peace.

The next morning is weekend, which i usually wake up late.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up" Once again this dummy pulled away the comforter which's covering me.

"Yah!" I shouted and wanted to hit him but he avoided. "Do u want me to catch a cold or what" i said as i pulled back and covered my body. "No im not. If i want to, i won't put a blanket around u" He smiled in annoyance.

"Oh so it's you??" I asked, which a bit of happiness. "You think Jin wants to do that for you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Who knows" I shrugged while curving my lips.

"Anyway come down to eat, i have something to discuss with u" Taehyung said before he leaved the room.

I groaned as i lied down back and wanted to go to sleep. "Lieun!" Taehyung shouted from outside like he knows what i intended to do.

"Yes, yes im up" i groaned and stood up lazily then went to the bathroom.

•••

I went downstairs once i dressed up with my usual clothes and saw Taehyung and Jin were at the dining table.

"Im hungry af you know?" Taehyung looked at me. "Im sleepy af too, you know?" i replied as i took the seat next to Jin.

we began to eat and as he said, he started to speak.

"I need to find someone tonight" Taehyung spoke. "And by that 'find' you know what i mean" He continued.
"Then? why are u telling me?" I narrowed my eyebrows. "Can u wait until i finish" Taehyung forced himself to smile while groaning.

I raised my left eyebrow and waited for him to speak. Jin just smiled, watching us.

"His friend will hold a party tonight, to celebrate their son's twentieth birthday and he got the invitation" Taehyung explained. "Of course he will, what kind of friend won't give-- okay continue"

I stopped talking when saw him put a poker face once i interrupted.

"So, we are going there to kill him" Taehyung continued. "Wait hold on, 'we'? oh Jin and you?" I asked

"No, you and me" Taehyung shook his head. "No no, im not going to do it. Dont be crazy" I laughed nervously. He doesn't even tell me what's the point by killing those people and now he wants me to act go with him??

"It's not like i want you to use your hand to kill the person. Just act with me as my partner, that's all" He sighed. "It's embarassing to be alone you know"

"Then, dress Jin up as a female!" i suggested with a nervous smile. "Not funny" Jin replied with a straight face.

"No, im not going to do it"

"Oh come on, just act. No need to do something else" Taehyung looked at me with eyes full with hopes.

I can't reject him, i just can't. "Alright, but i dont have any dress" I told him. "Dont worry, the rich brat is here" he smiled and continued eating.

•••

"How can I help you?" A lady asked with a kind smile. Gosh, it's freezing in here and yet she can wear that skirt.

"Please find a suit and a dress to match us" Taehyung said as she bowed and went to find it. It took a a few minutes until she came back with a suit and a dress.

"How about this colour and design?" The suit is dark blue and mybdress was navy blue. Which looks elegant yet simple to me.

             I tried it on, so did Taehyung with his suit

I tried it on, so did Taehyung with his suit. Once Taehyung done putting it on, he stood in front of my dressing room and waited for me. "Hey you are done?" He asked.

I looked at the mirror, it fits me perfectly and doesn't want to proud but i look beautiful.

"Taehyung, step aside and call for the lady" I whispered to him as i opened a bit of the door. He didn't ask anything and just told the lady to come at me.

I pulled her in since the dressing room is big and closed the door. "I dont want to show him, so i will just ask for your opinion. How do i look?" i asked with worry face.

"I thought there's something wrong" she put a hand on her heart, sighed in relief. "You look pretty and, wait let me check" she said while turning me around and smiled. "Everything is fine"

I thanked her and she got out from the room then i closed the door. I came out after i changed back to my clothes which surprised Taehyung.

"Why are u not in your dress?" He asked, i was surprised too to see him in the suit.

Damn, is he a prince or what? Oh i wish i can let it out like 'Hell Taehyung, you look so hot oh god!'

"Well.." i brushed my nape and gave the dress to lady with a nod. "You look great" I hold his shoulders and he was staring at me with a smirk. "Have u fallen for me?" He asked 

I was shock of his sudden question. "What are u talking about" I laughed awkwardly while blushing. "This suit is good on you. Just take this one" I tapped his shoulder and walked to the seat, waiting him to pay the dress and the suit.

•••

"seriously?" i looked up to Taehyung. "Yep, please do her makeup and hair. Oh one more thing, dont do it too obvious, i dont like it" Taehyung said as he sat on the chair next to me.

It's my first time going to a saloon, why is he doing this? Make up and do my hair just to go to a party and kill someone?? He is insane, for sure.

I stayed still while the stylist doing it.

I can't be relaxed, what if he does something to my face? to my hair?

The last touched up and everything is done. He let me look at the mirror as i was amazed of his works. The make up is not too revealing and the hair, he just curled it but not too much and did something else to make it look even nicer.

The make up and hairdo doesn't make me looks like jump from my real age, just prettier than before.

"Yeah, good job" Taehyung said to the stylist while standing next to me.

"You look pretty" Taehyung said and gave me a smile. "Thank you" i smiled awkwardly but happy at the same time.

"Come on, we dont have much time left" Taehyung said as he patted ny shoulder and paid for it.

We then hopped into the car and the driver drove off. I looked inside the paper bag i was holding, it's my dress.

I can't wait to wear this... hold on. What the hell am i talking about?