.05

Chapter Five.

Marry You.

Tyler Joseph Imagines.

___________________________

You cheered them on from behind the curtain. Tyler could barely see you throughout the show because you were on Josh's side, but Josh always promise to entertain you when he went off stage.

The song had ended, and Josh stood up, lifting up his arms with his drum sticks in hand. The sweat was glistening all over his face and chest. When he walked up to you, you could practically feel the heat radiating off of him. He bit his lip, smiling at you. You winced as he opened his arms for a hug.

"No, Josh, you're sweaty!" You whined as he engulfed you in a bear-like hug.

"Ewww!" You laughed in his chest as he swung you side to side, rubbing the sweat all over your front. You finally managed to push him off of you as Tyler began to speak into the microphone.

"This next song is really special to me because...it's one of my girlfriend, Y/N's, favorites, um...and she's really special to me, so,"

This wasn't part of the original show, and you knew it as soon as he began to speak. You went on the last two tours with the band and you knew their set list practically by heart. Josh turned to go back on stage, and then looked back at you.

"You coming?" he asked, holding out his hand. You looked at him with a confused expression on your face.

He smiled and grabbed your hand, pulling you on stage with him. You were hesitant; You didn't want to ruin their show.

Josh lead you to a chair at the corner of the stage, next to Tyler's piano. You tried to look at him and ask him what was happening, but he wouldn't look at you. Everyone was cheering so loudly, you weren't sure he would be able to hear you anyways. You decided to wave and smile at he crowd, but all you could think about was the cameras that were pointed at you, and how mad the owners of the arena might be if the show were delayed.

Tyler sat down at the piano, and Josh sat down in front of him drums. Josh started playing a beat, and Tyler started playing the familiar chords from Bruno Mars' "Marry You".

A smile broke onto your face as you mouthed the lyrics and danced in your seat. You knew you looked dorky, but you loved the song, and, frankly, you didn't care. Tyler's voice sent chills down your spine as the song began to slow down. He stood up, and walked over to the microphone at the bottom of the stage. He took the mic off of the stand and finally looked over at you.

Now, you were nervous. The smile dropped from your face, you uncross your legs, and stood up, facing him.

"Tyler," You managed to say, your hands clenching your stomach.

"It's a beautiful night..." He stepped towards you, only inches away from you now. "We're lookin' for somethin' dumb to do..." He dropped to one knee, not breaking your gaze. "Hey, baby...I think I wanna marry you..." You dropped to his level, covering your mouth with your hands. "Is it the look in your eyes...or is it this dancing juice?" You collapsed into his chest, hugging his neck tightly. "Who cares, baby...I think I wanna marry you..." The song came to an end, he hugged you back even tighter than you had ever been hugged before. The crowd went wild.

He pulled away and pulled a velvet box out of his pocket. He opened it, revealing a diamond ring. He lifted the microphone up to his mouth.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N, will you marry m-" You interrupted him with a loud yes, and hugged him him again.

"Okay," He laughed into your shoulder. You looked over at Josh. He smiled, and gave you a thumbs up. You did the same.

"I love you," Tyler whispered in your ear.

"I love you more,"