Wedding special..137..Haldi

Next morning (the day of wedding)

Preparations were being made for the haldi ceremony,

Ladkon ki haldi was at Fab5 house, and ladkiyon ki at Deepu's place.

First they were going to finish the boys' and then to Deepu's place.

"Subah 6 baje ko mein zindagi mein last time kab uthaa mujhe yaad bhi nai hain" Cabir was cribbing.

They all took a shower and got ready in similar yellow kurtas and white pajamas, (Boys outfit)

except for Abhi and Arya. And same was with the girls, Deepu and Mukti are going to wear yellow lehengas,

and Nandu, Alya and Navya were going to wear similar yellow chudidars

"Mein bhi" Dhruv said rubbing his eyes.

The girls were busy arranging things, while boys doing nothing were cribbing.

"Cabir mein theen din se roz subah 6 baje uth ri hoon, and did you hear me complaining atleast once?" Navya asked,

"Tum maathe ho! Hum insaan hain! Dhonon mein na, zameen aasmaan ka fark hain" Cabir said.

"Yeh one liners ki toh koi kamee nai hain, inke liye koi time nai hotha?" she asked, and he was flashing his teeth sheepishly.

"Ab yaha pe aao, and help me move these to the lawn" she said and he had to go.

Dhruv and Manik were laughing at him.

"Tum logon ko badi hasee aa rahi hain? Manik tum mere saath chalo, aur Dhruv Nandini kitchen mein hain, she is setting up the juice and breakfast, uski help kardho" Navya ordered,

"Dhruv exchange palces" Manik said and was walking toward the kitchen.

"MAnik tum ne sunaa nai? Chalo mere saath. Mujhe achhe se patha hain, tum kitchen mein jaaoge, toh shaam ko shaadi ke time aayenge juice aur breakfast baahar. Isliye tum mere saath chaloge Cabir ki help karne. Aur Dhruv tum, get going" she said.