Eight

LOAACT

Since he's returned home Namjoon and Hoseok haven't left Yoongi's side. Though most of his time has been spent with the the later of the two. Hoseok absolutely refuses to leave his side, not that Yoongi is complaining. He's enjoying every second of the attention. The only time Hoseok isn't smiling ear to ear at him is when he's teaching dance lessons, which is only for about six hours a day. Yoongi's gotten used to waking to Hoseok sleeping beside him, and falling asleep on the couch watching tv together. He hasn't written anything lately, although his most recently released book is slowly gaining popularity and he's even agreed to do a book signing to reveal his identity. Besides, he thinks it'll be a good way to tell Hoseok that he's actually Suga, the dancers favorite author. He's managed to keep all of his material from Hoseok since they've been spending so much time together. Over all the past several weeks have been bliss for Yoongi. Spending every day with the man he's come to love so much without any cares or responsibilities has been perfect. They've gone on a numerous official dates, not counting all the dates simply shared on Yoongi's couch. The best part is that Hoseok hasn't rushed him one bit. They've stuck to kissing and cuddles but nothing more, Hoseok knows without even having to ask that Yoongi isn't ready for anything more. Not yet.

He smiles as his mind recaps the time they've shared together, letting his head lull back against the back of the couch with a content sigh. Yoongi smiles to himself, eyes glued to the vacant ceiling above him as a quiet thumping echoes above him. He chuckles quietly, the memory of their first memory replaying in his mind. Suddenly the thumping stops and Yoongi knows that the younger is currently running down the stairs towards his apartment. Yoongi closes his eyes, hearing a knock at the door, he yells "come in Sunshine!" The door opens and he feels the couch dip down to his right, though he doesn't bother to crack an eye open to inspect. Suddenly a pair of lips are pressed against his own, and he cracks one eye open to see Hoseok innocently kissing him. Yoongi closes his eye, pouting slightly when the dancer pulls away, and he blinks slowly "well hello to you to." Hoseok chuckles, pecking Yoongi's cheek "hello Sleeping Beauty. Seriously, how is it that you're always asleep every time I come over???" Yoongi shrugs, keeping his pout firmly in place "someone keeps me up all night talking- in his sleep! How do you talk so much?!" Hoseok laughs, causing Yoongi to grin softly at the pleasant sound before the dancer teases "I talk all of the time because you're such a good listener!" Yoongi chuckles, rolling his eyes playfully before climbing into the younger's lap, straddling his hips.

Hoseok carefully rests his hands on the older's waist, looking up at him with a suddenly serious gaze, whispering "you're so perfect..." Yoongi fidgets under the outrageous lie, he isn't perfect. He's anything BUT perfect. Nevertheless he smiles a little unsurely, mumbling "no I'm not, but thanks anyways." Hoseok frowns, reaching up to hold the older's chin between his thumb and index finger, pulling him closer "yes you are. I swear you're the most perfect person I've ever met, you're beautiful inside and out... I love you. You're perfect in my eyes hyung." Yoongi stiffens at the sincerity in the words, Hoseok's hands rub soothing circles against his hips and lower back, he feels like he'll melt. He swallows thickly, forcing a blush down and murmuring "I love you to. But you're wrong, I'm not perfect.... You are." Hoseok blushes at the comment, and Yoongi nervously leans froward to nuzzle the youngers neck and pepper the skin there with kisses "oh, I forgot to tell you babe.." Hoseok's eyebrows furrow in confusion at both the question, and the pet name 'babe' but he shakes it off and asks "what..?" Yoongi smirks, biting down and tugging on the dancers left ear playfully with a whisper "I heard through the grapevine that Suga is holding a book signing soon~" Hoseok smiles widely, hugging the older tightly "that's so awesome!! I can't wait!!"

~One month later~

He smiles, shaking yet another fans hand as he forks over the book he's just autographed "thank you for coming by and supporting my book." The woman smiles and turns to leave, revealing another fan who's been waiting in line for hours. Yoongi's been signing books since daylight, only stopping on occasion for drinks and bathroom breaks. It's nearing four in the evening now. Since when do people like his books?! The sudden popularity is nice, but surprising to say the least. He quickly greets the next fan and signs their book, only to look up at see Hoseok as the next person  still waiting in line. Their eyes meet, and Yoongi watches with a smirk as Hoseok's mouth drops open in utter shock, eyes wide and confused. The bookstore manager leans over to question the author "do you know him?" Yoongi grins smugly, nodding "yeah. He's my number one fan." The managers eyebrows furrow in confusion but she doesn't push any further, instead motioning for the next fan, Hoseok, to step up. Hoseok shakily hands his book over to his boyfriend, ears tinted red in embarrassment with a hushed exclamation "Yoongi, what are you doing here?!" The author smirks, quickly autographing the book and adding at the bottom corner 'to my Sunshine and number one fan, with love and admiration, yours eternally, Suga.' He pretends to write more so that the manager doesn't hurry Hosoek along, and quietly answers his boyfriends question "I'm signing books. What does it look like?" Hoseok blinks in surprise at the ever so casual statement, as if it's obvious that he's Suga "you have a lot of explaining to do later, Yoongi." The writers smirk only widens, handing over the book "that's hyung to you, punk. I'll see you later. There are other people for me to meet." Hoseok acts offended, rolling his eyes in slight irritation at his boyfriends rude words. Not only does Yoongi act like it's obvious that he's really Suga, but he had the audacity to shoo him along to talk to other fans! Hoseok walks to the exit, glancing back to see the writer smiling at a young girl while signing her copy of 'The Game Of Murder' Yoongi glances, their eyes locking for a split second as Yoongi flashes a small apologetic smile his way. Needless to say, Hoseok stumbles out of the book store, shell shocked with a raging headache.