17

Apologies for not updating :3
More frequent updates on "Time" ^^
Do support !!
-

Noella's POV

"Noella ? What are you doing here ! How are you related to this ?" Mr Park looked really angry as he clenched his fist , as if he was a bull ready to charge over me .

"I... i .... i am here to visit Jimin ." I replied timidly .

"Are you that close to him ?" He inched closer , obviously annoyed .

"Sir , i donated my blood for him and i care for him, is that sufficient enough as a reason for me to be here ?" I fought back .

"I thought you were a really nice girl that had both Yoongi and my own son wrapped around your finger but because of you my son is here , in coma while you are still alive and kicking !" His voice boomed despite we were in the hospital .

"I request that you dont come here visiting anymore . Its pointless , you are just literally looking at a boy who cant talk , move or interact with you ." He continued his sentence and i was pissed at him .

"What about you then ? Why are you visiting him here if you think its pointless looking at a boy who cant talk , move or interact ?!"

"Im here because i am his father . You are no one to him ." He smirked .

"im his ... im his girlfriend ! Yea im his girlfriend !" I announced bravely . I didnt even know what i had just said , my mouth formed a shape like a "o" .

Mr Park was taken aback with my statement and didnt believe me at all , "if you are , then why is Yoongi still after you ? Shouldnt he give up?"

"That is his issue , arent you his psychiatrist? Shouldnt you know more about him ?"

"Offcourse i do , i suggest you just go ahead with Yoongi before anyone around you gets hurt again." He smirks and  nods to himself .

"A-ppa?" I heard a voice and turned around , seeing Jimin feeling his head as he just woke up .

Mr Park hurriedly ran towards his son and pressed on the button calling for the doctor .

I didnt expect him to wake up right on the first day after surgery , i guess its good news . I heaved a sigh of relief and went towards him .

"Jimin?" I called , meeting his eyes but he just kept silent . Touching his hand , he pulled away immediately and hid behind his father .

"Appa , who is she ?" He asked curiously and i felt a stab in my heart . Jimin had forgotten me .

"Shes nobody . Cmon son you had just went through some shit , lets get you all rest up alright?" Mr Park assured him and got him laid down , before tugging him in with the blanket .

Instead of shutting his eyes , he maintained his eye contact with mine , gulping ." Can she go out ? She's making me feel uncomfortable."

I teared up and started sobbing , " Jimin ah , you cant remember me ? Im Noella !"

"Im your girlfriend !" I exclaimed and lied , hoping to at least trigger abit of his memory . Well he liked me , so he should know too .

"You liked me but i didnt say anything back to you . I'll accept you now."

"Why would i like you ? You are far from my ideal type ." He defended himself and i felt betrayed . Meanwhile , Mr Park was just standing in a corner , trying not to laugh .

He coughed a few times and grabbed onto my shoulder , " Noella , i think Jimin doesnt want you here . Its his call if he wants you here or not ."

"Jimin , please ?" My eyes twinkled , hoping he would have said yes . However he looked at me coldly , " if you were my girlfriend or my lover i would have remembered you . But since i couldn't remember you , it must have meant that you arent a important person in my life."

"Get out ." Mr Park pointing his finger towards the door and i walked out quietly , sobbing and hiccupping at the same time .

Just as i made it out of the room , i saw Yoongi , standing there as if he was waiting for me .

"He rejected you didnt he ?"

"Come to me baby."

"Give me a big hug ." He smiles at me warmly and i hugged him unknowingly , getting the comfort that i need .

"Aigoo my baby girl ,lets go home ." He carried me and brought me into his car , driving me to his house .

"You see , you can't trust people . But im the one whos always here for you when you need to cry , dont you see it ? Its so clear that we belong together ."

"Be my girlfriend again? I'll treat you ten times better than any guy would."

"Kiss me Yoongi . Kiss me hard ." I said .

"That isnt a hard request for me to do ." Yoongi smirked and leaned in , smooching and putting his lips on mine , sucking hard as i felt his desperation for me .

"At least i know you would love me the way no one would have." I kissed him back , accepting to be his girlfriend .

"Oh baby girl , i have waited so long for this ." He laughs .