He's My Mate

"Katarina," my name passed his lips in a gruff whisper and I felt like I was going to melt into a puddle.

Rafe's hands ran over my body as he backed me up to the bed. Everywhere our skin touched a fire burned within me. It consumed me. In that moment I wanted him more than anything.

I was hyper aware of his hardness pressed against me and I bit my lip. Looking into his dark eyes I could see his desire.

His mouth was on my neck, his teeth grazing the skin. I let out a moan as he hit my sweet spot and I could feel his body react to it.

He pressed harder against me and slowly slid a hand down the front of my jeans, leaving a tingling path as he made his way.

"I want you to say it Katarina," he said. I felt his hand stroking me and I bit my lip. There was no doubt I wanted more, and he wanted to give it to me.

"Say what?" I asked, my voice strained as I tried to hold my composure.

"You know what," he said sliding my shirt up, sucking on my exposed breast as he teased me below.

I moaned again and I could feel him smile. He thrust two fingers in and my control started breaking. I couldn't remember the previous arguments with myself, I couldn't remember why I had been so afraid of him, I couldn't remember why I had tried staying away. All I knew was I didn't want him to stop, I wanted more.

"Rafe, I'm-"

Allison Cole has just turned seventeen. Most girls would be excited, but she doesn't see it as anything special. She can now find her mate, wherever he is.

But she doesn't put much stock in mates or true love.
How could something like that be predetermined?
Things only go from bad to worse when on that very day she discovers who her mate actually is.

Will Allison be able to overcome her bleak thoughts about mates and accept hers? Or is the man bad enough to make her run away?

Caught between her body, her mind, and what's best for her pack. Allison must make her decision.
Is it worth it?

Author: Red_Assassin

Status: Completed