Chapter thirteen

??? Pov

I ran my hand through her hair, her long fire curls made me grin. She grown to a fine beauty, I was proud of her to bad she didn't know who I was. Her mother would've been proud, its a shame her mother gave her to another family before she could be forced into a marriage to my son of course.

I chuckled low, she found her mate it seems. I suppose he won't come after such a ruby, besides my son is perfect for her. The wedding shall be soon, very soon.

Ash pov

I panted sprinting through the forest, a faint scent was trailed from her room. Even if it wasn't strong I wasn't gonna give up on my best friend, not for her to Die on me!

I sniffed the ground letting out a confused growl. The hunter met someone here, a wolf smells odd somethings off about this wolf. I bolted towards the field as the scent soon vanished. Trixe, stay strong!

Trixie pov

I groaned massive pain cruising through my body as I sat up gazing around. Where was I? The room was dimly lit, the curtains drawn giving off the sparkling moonlight, I glanced around, I was in a large golden covered bed and the room was massive!

I got up coughing softly as I left to the nightstand, on there was a dress. It was simple and black with sliver jewels covering the top like a necklace.

I slid into it brushing my hair a bit, my wolf had gave me a feeling that I would want to look nice

I slid into it brushing my hair a bit, my wolf had gave me a feeling that I would want to look nice. I found heels by the door and drew them on soon leaving the giant room.

 I found heels by the door and drew them on soon leaving the giant room

My heels clicked down the wooden hallway as I made my way around. Pictures were all hung up, women and males in each like one big family.

I kept walking til I met a door, a bright light shining through. I pushed it open and my eyes widen a soft gasp leaving my lips.

A man sat at the desk, his hair pulled back in a slick manner, he had dark straighted locks his bright green eyes matching it. Next by the desk stood a women, she seemed a bit taller then my normal height, she had long enchanting ginger hair her face gave a beautiful glow with her orange green sparkling eyes.

"Trix...", the woman's voice filled a hole In me.

"Who are you!", I demanded with a growl.

"Your mother"

I stepped back, this was to much to take in, holding in a gasp rage coursed through my body.

"You bitch! Now you show up!! Where were you when they hit me!"

"Trix i-"

"No bastard font I nothing you aren't my mother cause a mother wouldn't do that to her child!"

She gasped left in silence u flooded out the room. I made way back to the room I a woke in heading towards the window I gave a swift pull lifting it.

"I wouldn't do that", a husky voice filled my ears.

I turned seeing a tall built up male stood there, his eyes a hard brown his hair a curly black. He gave me a cold stare that sent shivers down my spine.

"I do what I want you damn kidnappers!"

"Kidnappers?... Your home Trixie my soon to be wife"

"Soon to what? Oh hell no!"

I slid off my heels throwing them at his face and bolted out the window shifting as I landed. I raced into the forest catching a few scents, I followed it my paws pounding hard on the ground. I had to go faster just in case actually i needed to!

I growled loud in protest and snarled my body soon moving even faster. I ran through the trees in a flash, all I could smell was ash, has she been here? I kept going following it til I nearly crashed running inside the pack house to see ash and Alex and Michael shock on their faces.

I shifted to normal my lips parting about to explain til a loud snarl filled the air. I turned seeing the guy who called me his wife.

"Leave me alone!"

I punched him and he flinched flying backwards. I growled happily"I  will never be your wife now get out of here!"

"Your just like what they said"

Before I could ask what that meant he had vanished leaving the three idiots confused as hell.

I told them to sit, since this shall be a very long story indeed. My lips parted and I told them every detail not letting a thing fly past.