35

(( i was so upset about the last chapter being literary unpleasing, so i took my time with this one & now i'm feeling a bit better ))

--

"what is she wearing," dan commented quietly under his breath as he leaned more into phil's side, the older boy only continuing to twist his fingers in the brown mess and rolling his eyes at dan's inconsiderate statement.

"this is literally the 1940's, you don't have to be so harsh," phil pulled him closer, grabbing the ends of the soft blanket and edging it closer towards his torso.

"i know but i'm so bored," dan whined, shifting uncomfortably and hooking a leg around phil's. "i don't want to watch romantic movies with you, that's not us," dan complained and phil raised his eyebrows at him in question.

"what do you suggest we do then?" phil nudged him gently, and dan seemed to think for a moment before giving a suggestive look to phil.

"i'm not having sex with you, we did that last night," phil teased and dan just groaned in response, trailing his fingers down phil's chest and letting his hand slip under phil's shirt, the pale skin warm beneath his palm.

"come on," dan pushed, pressing his lips against phil's neck and attempting to get closer to him, his hands gripping the curve of phil's waist gently.

"i'm old now," phil reasoned, just to annoy dan, and it seemed to be working because dan was ripping the covers off of their bodies and straddling phil in one swift motion.

"but i am not," dan stated pathetically, fingertips pushing phil's hair off his forehead and trailing his fingers under his jaw.

phil didn't respond to that, simply watching as dan leaned forward and pressed his hands against his chest, peppering wet kisses along his jaw.

"and besides," dan continued, nipping at skin as his palms moved up to grip phil's shoulders. "if you're feeling too lazy, i can take control for a change," dan's voice was low and sultry and phil tilted his head back to rest it against the cushioned sofa, allowing a wider expanse of his neck for dan to press kisses into.

"would love to see you try," phil snorted, not letting dan know just how much he was intrigued by the idea and dan only sucked the skin between his neck and jaw softly in response.

"i don't think you're turned on!" dan muttered in frustration after a while, pulling away and creating some distance between them, a small pout on his face. phil only laughed in response, hands travelling to grip dan's hips as he stared at him adoringly.

"maybe you need to work on you-" phil began, only to be interrupted by dan as he clapped his hands together, eyes wide and mouth turning into a small smile.

"hey! i have an idea, you like dirty talk don't you?" dan asked casually, causing phil's cheeks to flush as his eyes wandered away from the younger boy.

"you can't dirty talk," phil challenged him, and dan just rolled his eyes in response, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss against phil's cheek.

"oh watch me," he stated confidently, lips trailing to the shell of phil's ear before he started speaking.

"do you have a map?" he began, and phil groaned. he is going to use a pick up line. "because i think i'm lost in your eyes-" dan couldn't finish because he was giggling, burying his head in phil's shoulder to hide his embarrassment.

"how are you an actual adult? you should be illegal," phil's voice was laced with amusement as he wrapped his arms around dan's waist, pulling him closer while dan was still busy laughing in his shoulder.

"oh man, why do i even try?" dan picked his head off phil's shoulder, running a hand through his hair and phil just kissed his cheek softly, admiring the way his face was flushed red and the way his dimples stood out in his smile.

"wanna go for lunch?" phil asked, trying to come up with something other than failed make out sessions and boring movies and dan just nodded shrugging his shoulders.

"yeah that'd be better," he climbed off of phil, pulling his shirt down his torso and adjusting the sweatpants on his hips.

"it's a date!" phil called once dan walked towards their bedroom and from here he could hear the faint laughter.

"yeah sure, i'll dress nice!"

--
i was reading over the last chapter and oh my god what the fuck