thirty five

"That girl is a real crowd pleaser!" I sang along to the music playing from the speaker.

"Small world, all her friends know me!" Tobi joined in as opened the fridge to get out a can of Dr Pepper.

I laughed as I kicked my legs as I sat on the counter waiting for my super noodles to finish there time in the microwave.

Today was just going to be a lazy day for me because I had to do some work for the management about merch and loads more. I was meant to be filming with Freezy but I'm too tired as well and want to actually get some sleep because Jenna, Meena and Justine are finally coming back here.

It'll be the first time seeing them after they came for Christmas because Jenna's been putting it off as Josh and everything basically broke her.

Meena had been really distant since Christmas as well and hadn't been replying to me really.

I hummed along to the music and the microwave hummed itself.

"Is Freezy coming round later then?" Tobi asked as he leaned against the counter.

"No don't think so, I've got so much PR, it's insane" I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

"Oh god, has GCSE Beth come back?" Ethan laughed as he walked into the kitchen.

I looked up and rolled my eyes.

During the entire of Year 11, I spent half the time shouting and groaning about how much I want the ground the swallow me up. Ethan would be in Brighton quite a lot while I was doing it because he wanted to support me the best he could and make sure I actually did well.

"Fuck off, at least I got good results" I scoffed half-laughing.

My brother narrowed his eyes at me before Tobi butted in:

"No, B, you got amazing results" he giggled.

And in the end, I ended up with all A*s which was the complete opposite to Ethan.

"That I will never need in life" I sighed.

I turned up the music and jumped off the counter, looking at the timer which still had 1 minute left.

Then the doorbell rang and Tobi, Ethan and I exchanged weird looks before I walked out the kitchen. I was at the door and opened up the door.

"Your house is so big, Ha-" a strangely familiar girl said, shocked until her eyes lay on me.

"Beth, I've got i-" Harry called from the top of the stairs but then sighed seeing I had got to the door before him. "Hi Katie!"

Oh god.

I half-heartedly smiled at the girl and moved aside to let her in.

"I'm guessing you're Beth then" she smirked.

"Yeah" I smiled again.

"Harry didn't tell he lived with any girls" Katie said bluntly before turning to him.

"Oh, well I do and there's another one too, Freya. But I think she's at the shops" I said, running a hand through my hair and the navy rolled up sleeves of the navy Nike sweatshirt falling down slightly.

"Oh," she said.

I smiled fakely before turning on my heel back into the kitchen but before I entered I saw Tobi move away from the door frame.

"Why is she here?" Ethan whispered.

"I don't know, Harry told me they cleared the air but I didn't think like that" Tobi replied.

"Anyone care to let me know who that is?" I said as the microwave went off.

"Katie Leach" Tobi sighed.

"Harry's ex-girlfriend."

*lil time skip*

I lay on my stomach as I typed the last of my PR emails.

Signing off, I sent it to the brand and exited the Mails app. I decided to shut my laptop and call Jenna.

I leaned onto my bed frame and pressed the familiar contact name.

"HI! You alright J?" I giggled into the phone.

"Beth," she breathed.

"What's wrong? Jenna?" I said, sitting up and now worried.

"I need to tell you about this thing. Something really bad's happened" Jen said sternly into the phone. "I was literally just about to call you."

"What's going on?" I said quite loudly.

"FaceTime me, okay?" She said before the call ended.

I scrambled and opened my MacBook in a hurry, getting the password to unlock wrong a few times before it actually unlocked.

I pressed onto her name once I was in FaceTime and she picked up almost instantly. Her face was all red. As well you could hear shouting and crying in the background. Is that Jus?

"Jen, what the fuck is going on?" I shouted into the MacBook screen.

"You aren't gonna like this."

"I swear to god, Jenna."

"Meena's cheated on Ethan."

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! This chapter is shorter than usual but I promise the next one will be very good!!!

Who would rate me doing #FicMas on both my books? ;)

Beth x