Cнapтer 26

(Ana'ѕ POV)

Мay 20тн, 2016.

"Gradυaтιon ιѕ тнe ғιnal ѕтep ғor мoѕт people тo grow υp. Тнe day yoυ gradυaтe proveѕ нow нard yoυ worĸed, and everyone ιѕ eqυal. Мany ѕay gradυaтιon ιѕ jυѕт a ѕтeppιng ѕтone on тнe way тo college. Нoneѕтly? Gradυaтιon ιѕ тнe тraмpolιne тнaт нυrlѕ yoυ ιnтo тнe real world, ғυll oғ тragedιeѕ, love, danger and advenтυre. Enjoy ιт wнιle yoυ can." - ELҒ

________________________________

The school was decorated with reds and golds, our school's colors. People were huddled in groups, we were all wearing our ridiculous gowns and caps. Honestly, we look like we are wearing big puffy pillowcases.

Gigi and Emma ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. "Oh em geeeeee!! It's finally time to get out of this hell hole!!!!" Emma squealed, twirling me around.

I giggled. "I agree. I can't believe we all got into the same college!!! Even Louis!! I do think he might've bribed some people....." I whispered, laughing loudly when Louis shoved me playfully.

"Bribe? Pshhh! My charm is all I need!" He laughed, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatevs!!!" Emma said, pulling me to my old locker. I had emptied it the day before.

"Open it!!" Gigi encouraged me.

I looked at them suspiciously, what were they doing? I slowly put in the combination. 20, 45, 8. Click. I opened the steel door and smiled. Four big presents sat there. I spun around.

"I said no presents!!" I laughed. Of course, so did they, but that didn't stop me from getting them stuff. It was all in my car.

Lucas just rolled his eyes. "Open mine first!!" Gigi squealed, handing me a purple box. I slowly peeled off the wrapping paper. Another box was underneath.

I pulled the lid off and gasped. It was a small statue of Gigi and Me hugging!! On it was engraved, To my best friend on our graduation day! I love ya!! Don't forget me when ur super rich and more famous than now!!! - Gigi Garza, May 20th, 2016

The present was beautiful!!! I hugged her. "Thank you, babe!!!!" I whispered.

She smiled and Emma handed me the next gift. I opened it and laughed. It was a quilt of all the shirts we had bought when we went on a road trip across the states last summer! I picked it up and pulled Emma into a big hug.

"I love it Em!" I giggled. She giggled too and Louis gave me his present.

I removed the paper and my jaw dropped. It was one of the dresses I had had my eyes on ever since Scarlett started filming. It was the one she wears when- oops! I can't tell ya!!!

It is a long flowy pale pink dress that trails out behind me. It came with a silver cloak type thing and a fur cardigan. I jumped up and hugged him with a laugh. Wait, who was the other gift from?

Emma saw me eyeing it, and smiled. "This one's' from all of us! Curiously, I opened it. It's a big book? I opened the first page and almost died laughing. No, it was a scrapbook of all of our friendships!!

On the first page was when I only knew Emma, and we had glued our teacher's butt to his seat because he called us spoiled brats. That was in third grade!!! I flipped through the pages and laughed and the amusing pictures.

I placed my arms around them, to the best of my ability, and pulled them into a hug.

Choking noises came from behind us. "Uh- uh, disgusting! In choking on your lovey crap. You all disgust me!" Melinda laughed. Oh yeah, apparently she didn't care who I was.