Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Mr. President indeed, OMG if only)

Jaxon

My eyes felt like someone poured sand into them and the more I rubbed them was the gritter they felt. I gave up trying to clear my vision, stumbled out of bed, and made my way into the bathroom. It was too early to be awake, but for the life of me I couldn't sleep. My body felt like I was being roasted over an open fire.

My cock was hard enough to punch a hole in the wall, but I refused to relieve myself to the thoughts of Agent Carter and the sinfully sexiness the man represented. That would be taking it too far, I'd have no choice but to acknowledge and accept my desires for the another man, and what would be the point for me to do so. I certainly couldn't do anything about it for several reasons.

The first and foremost, is that I haven't even met the man. I don't know if he is married with kids, or if he is even gay or bisexual. Not that it mattered, because secondly, it would be in very poor taste and a bad career move if he was willing to have a romantic relationship or accepted to have hook up here and there. The third and very important reason, is the thought of what my children would think of me? And I am sure that this office, and the country in general wouldn't understand or tolerate my sexuality.

Already, I could see the leaders of the world calling for my impeachment because I dared to love another man. I could see the derogatory headlines now flashing across the news networks like CNN and MSNBC. My polls would take a nosedive and that would be the end of my political career, something I have sacrificed so much for.

Would it be worth it, just to fulfill the fantasy of knowing what a man's touch would feel like? I don't think so, that is why I have to take control of this situation before everything I have worked for comes crashing down on top of my head. All because I'm too weak to control my long suppressed desires.

Turning on the water in the shower, I let the water run cold and I gasped as I stepped under the freezing spray. Relief like no other set in as my rigid shaft immediately deflated. I left the water temperature where it was as I quickly scrubbed myself and rinsed the suds away. I'd have to take another shower after my workout so I'll indulge in a long, luxurious hot shower then.

By the time I pulled on a pair of gym shorts, a shirt, and my socks and sneakers, I still had about a half hour before David was due to escort me to the gym. I decided I'll just meet him there and save him the trouble. I shot him a quick text and shoved my phone into my pocket before heading for my bedroom door. I opened it to see Kevin standing post, and I wondered if he has been on shift since yesterday afternoon. The man looked fresh and bright eyed, so I guess he must have gotten enough rest somewhere along the line.

We exchanged greetings and I turned and headed off to the gym. Kevin kept a silent pace behind me. I guess he'll be relieved of his detail duty when David arrives to take over. I slapped my palm against the door and pushed the panel open to enter the exercise room, and stopped dead in my tracks right there in the doorway. I had to catch myself from blurting out loud the question burning in the tip of my tongue.

All I was trying to do was to save my sanity and my career. I'd wanted to talk to David and have him find another candidate for his position. If I removed the temptation that Agent Carter represented then, I won't be tempted to make a mistake that has potentially detrimental repercussions for me. But maybe I was putting the cart before the horse, or however that saying goes. All I know is, I've never been so instantaneously attracted to someone as I was to this man, and that didn't bode well for me at all. I'd wanted to have a discussion with David in private before coming face to face with the new agent, but to my utter dismay. Agent Carter was standing just mere yards away from me in the middle of the gym doing warm up stretches with David and Colin.