Chapter 2

Your POV

"They're....d-dead." Levi said looking.

"What no their not, y-your joking right?" I said tearing up.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I couldn't protect them....I'm sorry....." He opened his arms and I looked at him for a second but then ran into his arms, crying. My head rested on his chest and my arms around his waist. I heard his heartbeat and that soothing beat of his living heart helped me calmed me down.

After 5 minutes of hugging they made an announcement that whoever didn't sign up yet has todo that now. So I let go of Levi and smiled.

"Thanks Levi I'm glad that your alive at least. But I have to go now I'll meet you at HQ." I said with a wink.

"Ok brat, after the speech I'll come and get you and we can talk more about Farlan and Isabel."

"Ok Levi...bye." I said and waved.

"Alright bye brat."

Time Skip~

After Erwin's speech on what will happen in the Survey Corps. How you will give your heart  for the walls. The freedom of all the people who are trapped inside the walls people started to leave but was only me left. I was in the 103th trainee things.    (I forgot what its called! I'm sorry ;-;)

"Wow I knew that not a lot of people would join but only 3 people. Well cadets....Welcome to the Survey Corps! You will give your heart for the freedom of all people!"

"Yes, sir!" I saluted. I put my right hand over my heart and my other one behind my back. After that all that was left of people was Erwin, Hanji, and Levi.

"Cadet L/N!" A loud booming voice shouted from behind me. I turned to see Levi waving his hand in a 'come here' motion. I jogged up to him and saluted.

"No need to be formal around us. They know that we've been friends for years." He said as he said 'friends' in a weird way, but I just shrugged it off.

" YEAH! MY NAME IS HANJI ZOE! BUT JUST CALL ME HANJI!" She yelled in my ear while violently shaking my hand. Feels like I have no my arm until Levi pushed Hanji away from me.

"Shitty-glasses your going to rip her arm off if you keep doing that!" Levi exclaimed, clearly annoyed. Hanji gave creepy smile.

"Ah, Shorty you don't have to be so mean! We all know you-" Erwin interrupted Hanji by saying.

"Uhh, Levi why don't you take Y/N to her room. Then bring her to the mess hall for dinner." He said quickly.

"Ok, come on Y/N lets go." He said annoyed.

"Ok!" I exclaimed happily with a big smile on my face

Time skip

As Levi and I walked down the hallway he cleared his throat. Catching my attention.

"So Y/N do you remember anything from when you lived in the underground or in the under world?" He said curiously

Flashback

As I ran around the castle with my friend Ackerman he was wearing a black trench coat and his horns and tail sticking of it and I was wearing a black and red gown. (In the picture above) While holding it up so I don't fall. It was a recommend to wear a dress since I was the princesses

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" I said laughing. But shortly after I didn't hear Ackerman anymore so I stopped running and turned around but didn't see him anywhere. Soon after walking around the castle one more time I felt a hot pain spread in my wings.

I let out a blood curdling scream.

"AHHHHH!" I quickly fall to the ground, crying. But then I feel something different. Like a urge, a yearn, a desire.

3 person point of view

As Y/N stood up the masked figure looked up at her in terror. She had turned blue covered in red flames. Her eyes glowing E/C.

The person quickly ran the other way, but Y/N quickly caught up to the person and grabbed their collar and lifted them off the ground.

"Who are you?" Her voice not sweet, innocent anymore but satanic and deep. The person shook in fear as they stared into Y/N's glowing raging eyes in shock.

"I said. Who. Are. You." Y/N becoming more angered by the second.

"Y/N I-I-its m-me A-Ackerman." He said on the verge of tears.

Y/N quickly calmed down and fainted. Before she made contact with the ground Ackerman caught her.

"Y/n I'm so sorry this had to happen but I need the money." Ackerman said as he pulled out his knife and started to cut off her wings. After he got the wings of the demon princess he quickly ran into the dark forest, the way to the black market.

Flashback end still 3 person point of view before the flashback started

After Levi asked the question Y/N fainted. Levi grabbed her by the waist to prevent her from hitting the ground he started to shout her name.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N WAKE UP!" He shouted as he swong her over his shoulder he quickly ran to the hospital. As Levi bursted throught the doors the nurses looked at him in shock.

"PLEASE HELP ME! SHE NEEDS HELP!" He shouted. One of the nurses took Y/N out of Levi's arms. He was told to sit in the waiting room but little did he know that a titan lover person named, Hanji  who was shocked, was able to see what happened to F/N and knows who cut off her wings....

Authors note

Hey guys whats up its me Teag Miller here and

1) Im sorry for the short chapters

2) I got a computer so i can write longer chapters

3) I love you guys so much and I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and if you did that please vote comment and follow and till next time GOODBYE✌️✌️✌️🌈🌈🦄
I will post every 5 days

Word count: 1022