.06

Chapter Six.

When You Come Home to Me.

Tyler Joseph Imagines.
_____________________

You are up every morning at six, only to wait in line for five hours as you listened to the 143 girls before you belt as high as they could. They all wore dresses that looked just like the one you were wearing, and you could tell that some of them somehow had already been to the gym. You always felt uncomfortable at auditions. You felt as if every girl there was younger and thinner than you.

The girl before you is called to the stage. You clenched your folder of sheet music. You looked down at your watch; 12:34 pm. You spaced out, thinking about how Tyler would be waiting for you at home.

"144! You're up!" The tall woman exclaimed, snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked up at her and smiled.

"Good luck!" She whispered to you as you walked past her.

The lights that hung above your head shined brightly towards you. Your heals clicked against the stage floor in a steady beat as you made your way over to the pianist. You handed him your folder and he opened it up, took the music out and positioned himself. You walked back over to center stage and looked at the judges. You were shaking on the inside, but all you could do on the outside was smile, and wait for your cue.

"Whenever you're ready, 144." The woman in the middle stated in a monotone voice. You looked towards the pianist and he nodded. You returned the nod, and he started playing the song.

As you were singing, you tried to keep your focus above the judges' heads. But your eyes kept wondering. You had been to so many auditions that you didn't have to think to sing the song correctly. You could completely space out and still sing the song with no mistakes.

Your mind started to wander too. You thought about how the judge to the left was staring at his crotch. You thought about how the only one paying attention to you was the woman in the middle. You thought about a lot of things.

Next thing you knew, the song was over, and the judge in the middle was clapping. Later, after they realized what was going on, the other two judges joined in.

"Absolutely wonderful. Thank you," She looked down at her papers and started to write. You stood there in silence for a moment in awe.

"Th-thank you...thank you." You called back to her as you gathered your things, including your music.

After you left the building, the first thing you could think of to do was call Tyler. You started to walk down the busy sidewalk as the line connected.

"Hey, how'd it go?" His voice was so soothing to you; It made you compose yourself enough to speak.

"I think...I think it went really well," You smiled, and you could hear it in your voice.

"Really? I'm so proud of you, baby!" Pure excitement was in his voice.

"It's a Broadway show, so, please, god, no more Ohio," You laughed. He chuckled lightly, then there was a pause.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N...you're doing what you never got to do before, and...I just...I love you, babe...I love you so much," He was quiet again.

"Where are you? I'll come get you,"

"Actually," You looked at your surroundings. "I don't know where I am; You have to come find me," You teased, smiling wildly.

"Okay," He laughed. "I'll be there soon, baby. I swear I will,"

"Okay," You blushed. "I love you,"

"I love you more,"

Okay, so, yesturday, we hit 1k. Today, we're at 1.12k. That's so fucking insane.

Leave your suggestions in the comments, or DM me.

I seriously love you guys so much you have no idea.

Bye. I love you