Misfits || Outcast!Crush x Introvert!Reader

A/N - This idea was from the #1 contest winner, imaginedark360 ! Please go follow them. :)

--------------------------------------

Today was the first day of (insert school name), and to me, it was a living hellhole. I hated school. Too many people in one area, people that are too sociable, and then there's the wild children who rampage and bully others, which they normally target me.

I know it's my first year here, but I knew that there would be new people, with new personalities, and I'm assuming that they're rude. So I never bothered to talk to them, or should I say, 'disturb' them.

To sum it up, I'm just not a people-person. Ever since that one incident.

I walked inside the crowded the hallway. I walked up to my new locker, obviously opening it with the new combination. I looked around me.

Preppy, emo, jock, another two or three preppy people, and...a person I never noticed. I think I remember them from neighborhood meetings. Okay, I'm going to stop lying. I know them from last year. I wouldn't use the word stalked at all, I would say, watching-from-afar-and-too-shy-to-talk-to-them kind of vibe. They were just so kind, bubbly, and funny overall. The type of person to hang out with the jocks or preps, and so so.

But that was until the 'incident' that I went through happened, too.

~Flashback~

The night was pretty cold considering it was only mid-September. I was walking around during the party in which I wasn't very good at doing. If you don't get that sentence, I just don't do social events pretty much.

Of course, my parents force me to wear a dress/tux out of all times.

I bumped into yours truly.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry! I didn't mean to-" They got interrupted by being shoved by a person accidentally.

Let's just say, we ended up in quite a 'suggestive' position.

And, they got in so much trouble with their parents and the community.

~Back To Reality~

I shudder at the faint memory of them being on top of me, a blush creeping onto my face. I was now walking around, trying to find my classroom. I heard faint voices, that I remember fairly clearly.

"Cunt!" "Wow, you're such a faggot." "I can't believe you're into that kind of stuff--Calculus? NERD!" I hear bags being tossed, so I decided to run to the scene to see what was going on.

Of course it was R/N (Rival's Name), bullying C/N again. I haven't met R/N in person, but I've heard stories.

"H-hey! You s-should stop! They don't deserve t-that!" I quickly covered my mouth due to my shy stuttering. I was obviously scared, and C/N stared at me, their eyes telling me to run, or just go away. I know their reputation dropped after the incident, because their parents thought that they were trying to do something sexual in public, so their nickname became the "Whore".

"So! What are you going to do about it? With that stutter of yours, you're never going to get into Harvard or somewhere smart, you piece of trash!" The girl beside R/N started giggling crazily at the 'sick burn'. "I-I don't care! I'm protecting C/N! They don't deserve your punishments! You just do this for attention, and do you even care about how much pain you may be causing them?! You're twisted!" At the end, tears pricked the corners of my eyes, and I was yelling. R/N and her minion seemed taken aback, and started backing up and running off.

C/N stared at me, while I was picking their stuff up. "Why? I got you in enough trouble last year. Hell, you even ignored me for a couple months!" "Just because I was not able to see you. And that doesn't matter. Your reputation falling doesn't matter to me. All I want us to be is," I hesitated a little. A blush came upon my face. "...friends."

Friends? Really Y/N? You want more. Better. Ugh! Why is love such a plaything?

I handed C/N their stuff with a smile.

"I-I agree...thank you for helping me. In return, I'll slow you around the school area. And help you with your classes." I seemed to sweat-drop (IF ONLY THIS WAS ANIMU!) and I accepted their offer.

We walked to my first class. It wasn't an awkward peace that filled the air, it was more comfortable. I stole a couple glances from them. God, why are they so cute?!

We sat next to each other, some students sneering at us. Some whispered, giggled, and even gave us dirty glares. I rolled my eyes.

I twiddles with my thumbs. I didn't like this class already, cause it seemed to have a lot of fake people in it. Even C/N looked out the window. It seemed like I was going to have a panic attack any moment now.

"Y/N...you alright?" "I-I...U-Uh...No." I shook my head. "Look, it's hard adjusting to new schools with new people. Trust me, alright?" They kissed my forehead and my face was tinted with a light red. I nodded quickly.

"Now, let's begin class. Today we will be learning about..." I didn't care, so I just zoned out. C/N smiled at me. I stood up and left the class. Why did I even have to take this class anyway? It's stupid.

I heard footsteps quicken behind me, and I was prepared to get hit or something like that.

"Y/N, wait up!" I was surprised at the familiar voice I heard. "Need something?" I replied with my eyes closed. "Come meet me outside in 10!" They ran off suddenly.

I opened my eyes and waited in the bathroom until about 8 minutes later. That's when I decided to go to the courtyard. I heard familiar music, preferably (favorite artist). I saw C/N standing by a tree, eyes closed, hand folded. I wish I could just capture that moment and keep it in my pocket forever.

"Y/N! Hey!" I responded with a light hmm. "So, I figured I'd show you this--uh--tree! Yeah...tree..." "Are you planning to tell me something, (insert crush's last name)?"

They let out a heavy sigh.

"I-I know you're having trouble adjusting to the school, so...I figured that if we became...closer...then we could...maybe..." I heard them mumble profanities under their breath. Wait...is C/N trying to ask me out.

"Look, I'll say it again C/N, I don't care about how your reputation will affect me. We can still be friends! I'd really like to get to know you a lot more than I already do."

"But, the problem is...Y/N...I crave something more than friends from you. I crave something like you in my life...not some popular fake chick who wears shitty fake makeup all the time like they used to. You're...different."

My face turned a bright red. "I-...I..." "It's perfectly fine if you don't like me ba-"

I can't hold it back any longer. After that speech, I just...didn't know what to think.

So I smashed my lips against his.

Not roughly, but a tender, sweet kiss that was meant to happen.

Like us.

Us misfits.

------------------------------

AHHH! Took me some procrastination to get over to write this. Gah.

Thank you Lily! I really appreciate your idea.

Please be welcome to submit your ideas! I'm always welcome to share yours.

Love you guys lots! I'm going to sleep now. -_-

I have to wear a dress and go to a play tomorrow. >_>

NOTLOOKINGFORWARDTOOIT.

Anyway, LOVE YOUUUUU

~Reni