chapter 61(A)

Nandini went in and sat beside Abhi, all were looking at her expecting her to say something where as manik was huffing like bull.

"What" Nandini asked looking at everyone.

"Where the hell were you??" It was manik who burst out.

Nandini raised her eyebrows, twitching her mouth she answered incoherently.

"Just hung out with my friend" she answered checking at her nails.

"Which friend ??" Manik asked gritting his teeth.

All except manan were looking at manik when he spoke and turned their attention to Nandini when she spoke like mute spectators.

"Why is bhai soo angry ??" Mukti whispered to Cabir who was sitting beside her.

"Nandini is staying here mukti, she is our responsibility that's why he is mad" Cabir covered up.
Mukti just 'ohh'ed ...

"It's non of your concern " Nandini replied back to manik.

Manik closed his eyes to control himself ,his anger was reaching to another level and nandini's carefree answers weren't helping at all.

"Nandini why don't you go and freshen up , you look tired " Cabir spoke as he noticed manik losing control over his anger.

"Okay" Nandini answered and went to her room without sparing a single glance to manik which irked him to core.

"Manik now that she is back and safe, go complete your work on project " Cabir said showing manik nandini's room through his eyes. Manik gave a curt nod and blast off from there like a hungry lion.

"Do they always fight like this ??" Aliya asked.

"This was nothing aliya , you should have seen their first encounter and god knows what all names Nandini keep for bhai" mukti said in amusement.

"She is a perfect match for him yar" Abhi spoke for the first time, everyone got silent for a while and dismissed the matter muttering 'nahh' , 'no chance' , 'I don't think soo' except Cabir who was controlling his smile.

In Nandini's room...

Nandini came out of the washroom in her white crop top and red shorts, wiping her face with a towel.  She swirled around and jumped in shook when she saw a dark figure standing leaning against her door. She switched on the light to have a clear look at the figure. As light flickered , nandini got a clear look at a monster manik who was shooting draggers through his eyes.

She sighed and turned around to finish her work completely ignoring manik. And as you all know that didn't do anything except irk manik more.

Manik came near her with long strides and turned her around grabbing her arm, pulled her soo close that both their chest came in contact. Their faces were few millimeters away.

"Stop ignoring me" manik ordering , but Nandini could see vulnerability in his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes screamed 'I need you'.

"Why do you care ??" Nandini shot back ignoring his eyes.

Manik closed his eyes to gather himself.

"Whom were you with ??" Manik asked gritting his teeth.

"Ummm... is it that necessary to know ..huh ??" Nandini said acting as if she is thinking something, totally pushing his anger to edge.

"Fuck acting Nandini ..just fucking tell me where the hell were you ??" Manik roared making Nandini flinch.

"No"