CHAPTER 27

we land at our destination and wait for our laugeges to arrive. I was alert, looking around to make sure there was no danger. Zaid seemed annoyed with me because every once in awhile he would look at me with a annoyed expression but I didn't think much of it.

"For how long are you going to keep doing this?" He asks me.

"What?"

"This whole detective thing...who you? James bond?"

"Better safe than sorry," I say, ignoring everything he said. I impatiently tap my shoe, I couldn't wait to get out of here and get him to a safe place where I am sure no harm will be able to reach him. Hopefully.

"I told you there is no danger here..." he says.

"How can you be sure,"

"You little girl are stubborn as fuck and I am getting annoyed,"

"Little girl?...who are you calling little girl?" I snap back and go to stand right in front of him. I have to look up at him because he is way taller than me.

" the girl who blushes every time she comes face to face with me," he says with a smirk. I touch both of my hands to my cheeks, to find them burning.

Oh god.

He pulls our bags out with one hand and walks away giving me one last, teasing smile.

Arghhh I really don't understand this bipolar little "I am so tough" jerk.

Why does he always try to play with my feelings??

One minute he is cold but the next he is so childish and making fun of me.

I run after him to catch up with him.

***********************

Some days later.

I wake up, feeling good for some reason. I fell asleep after praying fajr and just woke after a really good nap.

Even though Zaid s mood toward me is still cold, I have realized that he has been teasing me for often now. I get a warm feeling around him. The more I see him, the more I get comfortable around him and want him near me. I feel happy for the moment until the reality hits me. That he will never love me. But I am still happy to have him by my side for these few more days.

I dress and walk downstairs where Zaid is waiting for me so we can drive to a meeting of his.

"Shall we?" I ask.

We arrive at the office one hour before the meeting is supposed to start.

I play around with my figures because I had nothing else to do and Zaid was busy with his own work.

"Shall I get you a cup of coffee?" I ask him.

He doesn't reply.

"I am boorreedddd," I whine. I sigh loudly trying to annoy him. He doesn't move. I sigh again, even louder this time. He gets up from his seat and walks over to me. He pulls me up from the chair and pushes me against the wall. I am surprised by his sudden movement.

My back is pressed against the wall as he stares into my eyes. I try to get my self loose from his grip but he holds on even tighter.

"What's your problem?" I ask him. "Let me go," to be honest I didn't want him to let me go, and my heart was beating fast but we were in office and anyone can walk in anytime.

"The problem is that you make everything so hard, the more I try to stay away the more something pulls me back,near you," he whispers. I was too confused to make sense of anything he just said. He leans in closer to my face. He was so close I thought he was going to kiss me. I close my eyes tightly.

Then all of a sudden, loud voices where coming from outside his cabin. Zaid snaps out of his daze and releases me. I quickly fix myself just as the cabin door bursts open and a girl storms in.

"Oh darling, my baby Zaid...i have missed you so muchh," the girl says and the next thing I know, her arms were around Zaid s nick and she placed a big kiss on his cheek.

My mouth drop open and my eyes widen. Zaid seemed as surprised as I was. I look at Zaid s manager who was standing at the door way with an apologetic look.

"I am so sorry sir, she wouldn't listen to me when I said she couldn't come in and she pushed her way through here, I am so sorry," he apologized.

"Oh shut up you old peice of shit...i can come to see my baby anytime i want," The girl snaps back with a nasty attitude. She was dressed in a mini dress which seemed like it would reveal her ass if she bent down. Her hair was perfect light brown which I can clearly tell was dyed and her face was caked with make up. All in all, from head to toe, she looked like a complete model with a perfect body.

"Oh darling, you got so much more hotter than I remember, i can't believe I lived with out you for a year," she says her hand still around his nick.

Zaid didn't reply because he was as shocked as I was and I don't even think he heard her, because his eyes were on me.

Me on the other hand, just stood there watching all this, my mouth still open, in shock, to see someone else have their arms around Zaid.

HE IS MY JERK.

It angered me to see this stranger touch him like that and call him "darling" I was flaming up inside but I couldn't move.

****************
Hey y'all so it's 2 in the morning and I just finished writing this, forgive me if there are any mistakes. I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think might happen next and who do you think this girl is??? Still wondering if I should add some drama... what do you think? Plz comment to let me know because i will love that and share my books with other if you enjoy it maybe some of your friends will too, the more the merrier😊😊😊😊 like, vote,comment and tell me if I am doing anything wrong and correct me. Thanks and I love you all.😘😊💙