Chapter 1

Lucy POV:

I woke up to the familiar sound of soaring beside me, I looked over and saw Natsu lying there fast asleep. I glared at him and then pulled him out of the bed.

"What do you think your doing in my bed Natsu!" I yell at him.

He falls out of the bed with a blue cat following in his wake, I yell at them and they just smile at me. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower, those guy's always sneak into my room. I grumble stepping out of the shower I then wrap a towel around my body and change into my regular outfit, a blue skirt with a blue and white top. When I walk into my room the window is open and the boys are gone, I take a deep breath and sigh.

"Will they ever leave me alone?" I say aloud.

I walk over to my desk and pick up my Zodiac Keys, attaching them to my hip I walk to my landlady's room. Since the Grand Magic Games we've had loads of job requests so I've got enough to pay for three months rent, which should give me some piece of mind. I pay her and then walk to the guild deciding to eat some breakfast there, I summon Plue to walk with me and head on over to Fairy Tail. When I walk in I decide to check out the request board to see if there are any new jobs, and luckily for me I found one that sounds pretty cool! Plucking it off the board I walk over to Mirajane to get her to sign it.

"Hey Mirajane can you sign this job for me please? Oh and can I get a Strawberry Milkshake?" I ask sitting on a bar stool.

"Sure thing Lucy, its a high paying job for such a small request. Think you can manage it?" She asks me.

"I'll bring the others along with me so don't worry." I say with a cheerful grin.

As I take a look around the guildhall I notice everyone laughing and smiling happily, thats what I love about Fairy Tail. everyone makes each other smile and we always protect our own, my teams walks over to me just as Mira brings out my milkshake.

"Hey everyone, I found us a job." I say taking a sip from my drink.

"Cool, what is it?" Grey asks me.

"Well it asks a wizard to use something called a Nerve Gear, its a gaming device thats not available here yet so they want someone to test it. You'll be playing a game called Sword Art Online, only for a day and then we will get paid 10000J" I say with a smirk.

"All that Money!" Happy yells from Natsu's shoulder.

"I know right? I thought it would be kinda fun to do something that won't involve injury of a change." I say finishing my drink.

"Good idea Lucy, we could all use a break from the jobs we've been getting." Erza says and orders her self a slice of strawberry cake. "When do we leave?" 

"Well the job asks that we go today, which is a little quick." I say looking at the request.

"Lets get packing then." Erza says and we all walk off to pack.

I only pack the over night stuff because the job request only asks for one of us to play the game for a day, I put into my bag my pyjamas, tooth brush, towel, shampoo, conditioner, change of clothes and underwear and my notebook. I always write to my mom every day kinda like a diary so I wanna be able to do that while we're gone, I zip up my bag and then walk to the train station where everyone is waiting for me. The request is in Acalypha so its about an hour train ride. Wendy sits next to me and rests her head on my arm.

"So which one of us will go into the game?" Natsu asks with a green face.

"I think Lucy should go in because she chose the job." Wendy squeaks.