Chapter 6 - Memories

Laurel's POV

Ah, tonight was amazing. We were on our way home, at the moment. Thayer was currently singing, wait more like shouting, to the song "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5.

I turned my head, so that I was facing him, and smiled. He glanced at me, "what? Is there something on my face?" He asked me.

"No, nothing's wrong. I had a wonderful night tonight, you know. Thanks." I said.

"No problem, gorgeous." He said smiling back, focusing on the road.

- -

We finally got home, and like the gentleman he was, he opened the door for me, again. I smiled at him.

We got inside the house, and we both went into our separate rooms. Weird, Harry isn't here. Wonder where he is, it is like 11:30 am now. Whatever.

I got dressed into my pajama pants and a tank top and removed all the make up off my face and went downstairs, into the living room. Lettie was there, texting on her Blackberry of course.

"Hey." I said, before plopping down on the couch.

She looked up from her phone, and grinned widely at me, and sat next to me. She sat with her legs crossed and faced me.

"Soooo, how was the date?" She asked me, still grinning widely. 

"It was amazing." I said, then sitting into the same position as her.

"Oooh, you look like you've had a good time!" She said.

"Yeah, I did." I smiled.

"Did you kiss him?" She suddenly asked, with eyes of curiosity.

"Emm, I don't kiss and tell." I said back.

"So you kissed him!" She said.

"Never said that." I replied, smirking at her.

"But you-" Lettie said, but was interrupted by Thayer, who just walked into the living room, "Hey girls, was I interrupting anything? Sorry, I'l just leave." He said.

"No, no. I was just about to leave anyway. Night." Lettie said, standing up and winking at me behind Thayer's back.

"Night." Me and Thayer said, at the same time.

He chuckled, and sat next to me, "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure! What movie?" I asked replied, and asked back.

"How about…" he said, while looking through the shelf with all the DVDs, "Friday The 13th?" He asked.

And before I could even say a word, he put the disk into the DVD player. 

"Well thanks for giving me a choice." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You're welcome." He said back, with a smug smile on his face. I punched him playfully.

"Want some popcorn?" He asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Sure!" I yelled back. 

In 5 minutes, he was back with a bowl of popcorn and a blanket.

"Aw, thanks!" I said snatching the popcorn bowl and eating the popcorn.

"I thought we were gonna share that.. Well nevermind. Lets watch the movie." He said, switching off the lights.

- - 

"Aaah!" I yelled, covering my face in his chest.

"Shh, don't be scared." He whispered in my ear, rubbing my back.