26. What's really going on?

You see that? #89 in romance

You see that? #89 in romance. I'm so Happy right now. Thank you guys 😚
--------------------------

Third person
11 days until the wedding 👀...

"Give me a kiss." Michael said as he snaked his arms around Tahny's waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid soft kisses on his lips. "That's all I get?"

"I have to go to work." She said looking at her watch as they stood outside the store. She sat on the hood of his car while he stood between her legs.

"You've got ten minutes before you have to go and I have thirty more minutes before I have to be at my job. You've got time. Plus I wanna make sure you're good. I don't want you going into work still mad."

Tahny still felt some type of way about the conversation with Max the night before. She still had to talk to Amelia after work and then finish her house tours. She was a little stressed out but having Michael there for her made everything seem to make things better.

"You're so cute." She said as a smile formed at her lips. "Are you sure this daycare is good? I've never put Javi in a stranger's hands before."

With everything going on with Max, the house hunting.... She needed someone to watch the baby especially since she was kind of at odds with Amelia at the moment. She was going to take the day off until she found a babysitter but she remembered Michael said he liked the daycare he takes Jasmine too. He took her to get Javi enrolled with Jasmine's class this morning before he took her to work.

"He's going to be okay. If you want you are allowed to call up there after twelve; that's when they have lunch. I wouldn't put Jassy in a place where she could be possibly be in the way of danger. I've been taking her there since she was six weeks so Javi is fine. Relax." He kissed her forehead while he rubbed her back gently.

"Okay but if anything happens to him I'm starting off by beating your ass."

"As long as I get to pick where you beat first."

Tahny laughed. "You are so corny. You couldn't even handle me touching on your neck and playing with you through your pants. You wouldn't be able to last five minutes in bed with me." She bit her lip as she grabbed his uniform shirt and pulled him down to her.

"I might be able to last six."

She tossed her head back as she laughed. "I can't stand you."

He kissed on her neck as her head tilted to the side. "Yes you can." He smiled down at her as she looked up at him. "Okay I'll stop bothering you and let you get to work. What time is your lunch break?"

"At 12:45."

"Mine is at one. Can we have lunch together?"

"We can... You don't get tired of seeing me do you?" Tahny asked placing her hands on his chest.

"No if I could be with you all day, just the two of us I'll be. I'd be happy."

"Well I'm off this weekend, I know you don't work weekends. Maybe we can... Work something out?" She bit her lip as a mischievous smile spread across his face.

"I might able to do that." Michael helped her off the car and walked her to the door. "I'll be here to pick you up a little after one."

"It's nine o'clock. That's four whole hours away." She whined with a slight pout. 

"I'll be counting the seconds till I see you again." Michael said kissing her cheek.

"Corny ass." They smiled at each other. "I'll see you later." They exchanged a short kiss before they parted ways.

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Hayden said rushing to Tahny along with other employees who watched from the window.

"Hello to you too. You guys are so nosey that was just my friend Michael."

"Friend? Spill the tea?" Paul said as he restocked the array of different size hoodie dresses on the rack.

"That was the tea. We are just friends." Lip smacks filled the room. "What? That's it. We're just talking."

"That tea was wack as hell come back when you got something better." Paul said making everyone laugh.

"Oh hush. Just because you got half of LA lined up at your back door don't mean my tea was wack. You've just set the bar for tea pouring so high I haven't been able to catch up."

"Ooooooooo. Got that ass." Carrie said giving her a high five.

"Quite all this coonin' and get back to work. We open in an hour I want this place spotless. I leave for a week and I come back to this place looking dry. Liven the place up. Put on some music, light a candle. And you miss "just a friend" come to my office." Hayden said walking to the back of the store.

Tahny followed behind.

"Close my door and tell me what's going on Teddy." It was a family nickname Tahny had since she could talk. When she was little if you asked her what her name was it was Teddy. It just stuck ever since.

"Nothings going on." Tahny sat down in the chair in front of her desk still on a high from Michael.

"Bullshit all those texts you sent me about moving back home and shit and you never mentioned that nigga you was with. What's really going on?"

Tahny sighed feeling her high had been ruined. "I'm moving Hayden. I can't stay in that house anymore."

"Why? Your place is huge. If I didn't have two homes already I'd buy the shit off your hands-"

"It's just two many memories in that house. After finding out about Javi having the high possibility of being autistic... I think it's best to start over. But I don't know where I wanna move to. I have the money to get any place I want basically. I've saved all the money mom and dad send me and I save most of my checks from working here... It's just a lot Hayden."

Hayden leaned back in her chair. There was a lot of gaps in Tahny's life that she could never fill. They were really close before Hayden opened all these stores and wasn't so busy. When she got pregnant with Javier they got distant. She thought things would've been the exact opposite since she had already had Jahlia, and she had experience as a mother she thought once Tahny got pregnant they would become even closer... But it didn't.

"Tahny why do you want to move in so bad? You have a fine young man taking you to work. You live in the same nice neighborhood that a lot of rich friends love in. I know they pay thousands a month to live in those condos, so it's a nice pla- wait. This isn't just about Javi is it?"

"My day is starting off really nice, I don't wanna ruin that? How about we have this conversation later?"

"NaTahny what's really going on? I haven't had a real conversation with you in months."

Tahny didn't like hiding things from Hayden since she knew she'd find a way to find out what she's hiding.

"It's about Javi's dad."

--------------------------------