Chapter fifteenth

Trixie pov

Alex was so gonna punish me for what happened at the party! Oh god, sigh but it was my fault but I couldn't help it I lost control. I rinsed the last plate sighing gently I set it in the rack to dry and left down the hall. Last night I met my second chance mate it was really a rush, I haven't felt like that in so long.

I walked towards the training room and began hitting the bag. Breathing satisfied I took some weights and did my daily usual routine.

-few hours later-

Sweat poured down my face as I panted from my last lap, I had gotten a hundred done. I left out towards the showers and rinsed myself off, the cold water felt good on my body. I left out upstairs up to my room, as soon as the door opened my jaw dropped. On the bed was rose petals and a bundle of violets as my blush rose up my face.  I walked over picking it up analyzing them til I found a note a small smile forming at my lips.

Dear kitten,

I know your training you look mighty sexy in those spandex. Have a great day love.

From Chris.

I blinked as my face flushed up more and I lowly giggled. I set the flowers in a vase and the note in my drawer as I flopped on my bed inhaling his scent giggling happily. Oh shit I need to check on ash!

I quickly changed into some jeans a black tank top rushing to ashes room seeing if she was okay. She sat in her bed brushing her hair ad she got up grabbing a weight bar.

"Whoa you recover fast"

"I just can't let it get to me.."

"Well good job girl wanna go for a run?"

"Sounds fun"

She set it down and threw off her sweater. We both ran outside jumping over a ditch we shifted and ran, our paws hitting the ground hard as ash playfully howled.

??? Pov

I watched the two wolves nib at each other howling with laughter as they ran and playfully tackled each other. Their peace was so smoothing, but yet that shall all end very soon.

Trixie pov

The sun began setting so we decided to head back, ash shifted sprinting to her room and I shifted heading to mine. On my bed sat a husky sexy mate of mine, crap I can't believe I said that. His eyes met mine and he got up quick wrapping his arms around me. I his my face in his neck and whispered gently"mark me"

He nodded licking around my neck finding my sweet spot and I gasped. His teeth grew in plunging into my neck and I let out a slight scream that soon turned into a moan as I gripped his shirt tightly. I did the same to him and we both sank onto the bed, he held me close playing with my hair cuddling me closely.

Ash pov

I got done with the fifty push ups and headed to the anime lodge me and Michael had made a few months back. I plopped down on the couch cruising through the anime's till I click one and begin watching it.

I heard the door click on the fourth episode and in walked a blushing trixie. She sat by me covering her neck as I glanced slightly seeing a mark. She met her second mate, she hasn't even told me but then again she probably thought it would hurt me. I have to stay strong just like she did when she was rejected by that fucktard.

-next day-

Trix had fell alseep in my lap while my upper body gently lied on the floor. I groaned and completely fell getting a scream out of trix as she hit the ground my lower body on her. We bursted into laughter as I got up helping her up also.

We headed down to breakfast and I snatched a piece of bacon from alex sticking my tongue out at him, he laughed grinning. Trix growled loudly as Michael ran off and she ran after him, of course he always steals her food. I vote trix is gonna kick his gay ass down the stairs.

Me and alex began chatting over random things and turns out Alex's mate is actually amber and he rejected her.

Trixie pov

I tackled micheals stupid ass downstairs grabbing my bacon from his large stupid hands. I got up eating it proudly as I stormed to the kitchen like a knight back from the mission. I stopped and hid seeing ash and alex talking. I so totally ship it, I raced to Michael shoving him"I ship ash and alex!!!"

Micheal bursted into laughter, we went racing outside into the woods staying in human form we sprinted. We stopped panting when my vision faded and micheals howl of pain crossed my hearing. My eyes widen seeing his body hit the ground a scream releasing from me.