56 -3x11

Eira was at her house in the morning. She had just gotten dressed and she had called Klaus. She was on the phone with him.

"I can't come over today," Eira explained. "It's Caroline's birthday and she's my friend so..."

"So tomorrow then?" Klaus asked.

"Yes," Eira smiled and she turned around to go out her bedroom door to find Stefan leaning against the doorway. Eira's mouth opened little in shock and her eyes widened.

"I have to go," Eira spoke into the phone and then she hung up.

"Stefan," Eira smiled and she walked up to him, slowly to give him a hug but Stefan stopped her.

"Who were you on the phone with?" Stefan questioned.

Eira was taken aback,"Why does that matter?"

"Just answer the question, Eira," Stefan commanded.

"It was no one," Eira lied and she went to walk out of her bedroom door but Stefan was in the way.

"Can you move? It's Caroline's birthday and I have to go to school," Eira stated, meeting Stefan's eyes.

Stefan knew she was lying, he didn't know why but he moved out of the way. Eira went out of her bedroom but before she left the hallway she turned around.

"I'm glad your here, Stef," Eira announced. "I missed you."

With that Eira turned and walked away. Stefan felt sadness run through him that he didn't hug her, greet her the way she wanted him to. But he pushed the feeling away and focused on one emotion: anger. Anger towards Klaus.

______________

Stefan was talking to Damon as they walked to the old witch house where Bonnie was at. He had a question on his mind the entire time so he decided to voice it.

"What is Eira hiding? She lied to me this morning about who she was talking to on the phone?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah, I know. She's been lying. She's been making up lies saying she's with Caroline," Damon started. "When she's actually with Klaus. She's been like his little puppy dog."

"And you didn't stop her from going to Klaus?" Stefan questioned.

"What was I supposed to do? Lock her in the cellar?" Damon asked.

"Well, it would've kept her from Klaus," Stefan answered. "If you won't do anything, then I will. Klaus is not seeing Eira anymore."

______________

Elena and Eira were at Caroline's locker, decorating it. Elena picked Eira up this morning so they could get to school early and decorate her locker. Eira was putting the balloons up when Bonnie showed up.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, I...I got held up," Bonnie stated, not bringing up the fact she was at the old witch house.

"It's okay. We just got here too," Elena started. "What got you running late?"

"I was...working on some new spells," Bonnie lied. "You?"

"Working out with Alaric, Jenna and I agreed that we should become better at protecting ourselves. And I picked Eira up," Elena explained and Bonnie handed her the sign to put on Caroline's locker.