Chapter 27

Chapter 27

**

Ingredient shopping with Ashton was really difficult. I mean, we noted all the things we need before coming and he still doesn't know a single one. All he says is that he never saw these things before and blah blah. They were all new and he looked astonished. I am not even able to tell if he is trying to irritate me or does he really not know any of those.

"Ashton, we don't want that." I said for the hundredth time.

"Why?" He asked, looking at the potato chips.

"Why do we need potato chips while baking a cake?" I asked, placing a hand on my hips.

He gave me duh look. "While baking, what if I get hungry?"

I gave him my best death glare. I threw my hands in the air and huffed. "It's impossible to shop with you."

He just shrugged and threw the potato chip bag in the cart. I didn't argue further and moved to take the rest of the ingredients. After making sure we have everything, we went for the billing. We decided to share the money, since we both are a part of it. I think Ashton was about to argue, but a kick in the shin stopped him, but not before giving me a glare.

Dumping the ingredients in the back seat of the car, we went back to Ashton's house. Ashton tried to carry the bags in while I just stood and watched him struggle.

"Do you need help?" I asked him.

"No. It's nothing I can't do." He replied, still struggling. Most of the things aren't even for cake. He got all of that because he gets hungry easily while doing any sort of work.

"Yeah. I can clearly see that." I said, crossing my hands against my chest.

He scoffed and dragged everything inside. I sighed and took two bags from his hands and brought them in.

"I could have done that." He argued.

"Yeah. When?" I asked, not even looking at him.

"Now, Gwen." He said, getting annoyed.

"Look, it was clear you were having difficulty. I brought them in, so what?" God, he is so irritating.

"What do you mean so what? I could have done that," he said, clearly angry.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Okay." I removed all the stuff from the bag and separated all the cake ingredients together and Ashton's food together.

I continued doing it, but a hand pulled me to stop. Ashton twirled me around to face him. "Don't ignore me."

"Look, don't make a big deal about it." I said, trying to keep my anger in check.

"I will, alright."

"What the hell do you want?" I asked, angrily.

"I want you to leave." He said through his clenched teeth. I glared at him and then stomped out of his house.

While going, I met Ashley on the way. I just forced a smile and walked out, slamming the door shut behind me. I walked on the sideway since I didn't have my car. Ryan dropped me off before going to Amy's.

I really don't understand Ashton. I mean, just because I helped him bring things home, doesn't allow him to get all hulk on me. Damn! What am I suppose to do?

I was walking when suddenly my phone rings. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and saw the caller ID to find Eric.

"Hey." I answered.